Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balenciaga hasn't really come up with an original design in a while, they just recycle the cotes and arenas in different materials. Hell people here were saying the typical MMM-gina retailed for $800 and the special leather go upwards of $1k.

Retail on those new Pradas are $780 but that is pretty typical of Pradas these days. Their regular hi-tops are $670-$750, A-Cups starts at $530 now (iirc) and others with more detailed/elaborate designs (levitate and other runways sneakers) are around $800 range. This is the norm for Prada and from my experience, outside of the A-Cups, most are still top notch in quality and way better than Arenas or Cotes. Seriously, check them out in the store and those hi-tops they've had are so damn robust and hefty. With Prada, you actually get a new and original design from time to time than just recycled style every season.

You can't even say Pradas is throwing a price hike as this is their first season for those shoes.

And come on, how many here has complained about the Arenas leather quality? It's the sole that makes the shoe and underneath the upper that is covered by the rubber molded midsole are still leather material.

Speaking of Pradas, new design though not as original as those gundam-lows (yeah I am gon' call them gundam-lows :lol: ).

Last edited:
Balenciaga hasn't really come up with an original design in a while, they just recycle the cotes and arenas in different materials. Hell people here were saying the typical MMM-gina retailed for $800 and the special leather go upwards of $1k.

Retail on those new Pradas are $780 but that is pretty typical of Pradas these days. Their regular hi-tops are $670-$750, A-Cups starts at $530 now (iirc) and others with more detailed/elaborate designs (levitate and other runways sneakers) are around $800 range. This is the norm for Prada and from my experience, outside of the A-Cups, most are still top notch in quality and way better than Arenas or Cotes. Seriously, check them out in the store and those hi-tops they've had are so damn robust and hefty. With Prada, you actually get a new and original design from time to time than just recycled style every season.

You can't even say Pradas is throwing a price hike as this is their first season for those shoes.

And come on, how many here has complained about the Arenas leather quality? It's the sole that makes the shoe and underneath the upper that is covered by the rubber molded midsole are still leather material.

I'll agree with your points on quality. Still not sold on the silhouette itself though, hopefully you'll whip out some on feet pics here in the next few and change my mind. And lord that Balmain shirt on the right is so basic, it's Target-worthy. 

I mean sometimes you just got to at least appreciate the new design and effort.

I mean take a look at what Balenciagas been doing for years, simply pick and send the fabrics/materials to the factory but the mold and last are already all there. The sole is also the most generic and most used that CP and lots of other brands use out there, Lanvin used to use the same sole too until they designed their new one signature one a few years back and they never looked back.

Prada at least comes up with new designs from season to season (actually pay a designers to make new designs), send those new concepts/design (how to cut each materials and stuff) to the factory, develop new mold, market the new style, etc... All those cost extra every season.

Wrinkled red arenas just went up on Barneys.com, I believ eonly the green, black, blue, etc... were up before.

^ Yes they are the same pair, Rouge Grenat is the official colorway this season

Right right, when I ordered the shipping confirmation read BURGUNDY LAMBSKIN LEATHER ARENA HIGH TOP
BALENCIAGA WINE. I like the pics though, can't wait to see what they look like in person.

Nice Jason! I was peeping those too.

Did u go with a 44.5 or 45 in those Pikboats?

Last edited:
White Leather Rick Owens x adidas went quick on SSENSE :lol: i was waiting a few more day's just to know the sizing but it's a wrap

Last edited:
Why can't the Arena pythons have that pattern. :smh:

Need those Rantus in highs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom