Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

^Tre...You know if the black joints are still avail? i looked but only seen the white version..

blacks were there yesterday- call up the Gucci boutique in Copley Place Boston-

they are on GUCCI.com too- dont knwo what size u looking for tho
nerd.gif

http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/mens-shoes/#0-200891-157499A8X101060

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

Wow good looks.. i think i may have to pick up these too
117711_F40T0_8489_zoom.jpg

i got those in maroon instead of the beige- they are aight...but kinda pointy up front...work better as a "dress up" sneaker than a reg one likethe other joints-

40% off at HickeyStyle.com with the code: NJ0508 . Be warned though, it only works on non-sale items but the good news is, it works on gift cards. Expires05/18, HAVE FUN!

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

nice pick ups everyone!
where you been kicks409, I haven't seen you post in a minute!

chillin my dude just takin a break from designer
laugh.gif
sike
roll.gif

Finally saw those Gucci's dathustlaboy picked up in person. Very nice, the only problem was the store put like the largest size out, so they looked likebowling shoes, lol.

But the leather was dope.

You know I'm probably gonna get alot of criticism for this, but I can't help it I need a pair of those Diors. Nike/Jordan aside from a few releases hasnot put anything out that is really worth it, so I've got cash left over. Is there anyone who knows where I would be able to get these in a size 45 (12)?Thanks.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

You know I'm probably gonna get alot of criticism for this, but I can't help it I need a pair of those Diors. Nike/Jordan aside from a few releases has not put anything out that is really worth it, so I've got cash left over. Is there anyone who knows where I would be able to get these in a size 45 (12)? Thanks.
Barneys.com sells em, but they don't have your size (they have 9 & 11). I think "TheKid" in this thread recently picked those up.

If anyone is able to help me obtain a canvas red/green gucci belt from that sale it would be very appreciated, provided belts are included.

I seen a black male play basketball in legit Prada silver A-Cups hi-tops the other day

Was kinda baffled, yes I confronted him and checked them out, 100% legit

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

I seen a black male play basketball in legit Prada silver A-Cups hi-tops the other day

Was kinda baffled, yes I confronted him and checked them out, 100% legit
I was thinking of the same thing except the A-Cups starts out to be real stiff but once broken in it is very comfortable. I think it's a bit heavyas well but imagine if Prada made basketball shoes.

Barneys' Private sale starts today, up to 40% off. It ends on 05/27. I'll give them a call today when they open to confirm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom