Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JN115

for those in the bay area...i saw some prada cups gray/silver for $99 at nordstrom rack

which nordstrom racks was this? the oakland one? and what size?

Check out BlueFly.com they have an extra 15% all shoes today
smokin.gif

Quick question bluefly.com for Gucci's they only list US and ITA sizes, does anyone know what those sizes are compared to the gucci "G" size?
Thanks

Originally Posted by Aair16

Check out BlueFly.com they have an extra 15% all shoes today
smokin.gif

Quick question bluefly.com for Gucci's they only list US and ITA sizes, does anyone know what those sizes are compared to the gucci "G" size?
Thanks
Italian sizes are "G" sizes I believe. I've purchased from them and whatever size I get are always the "G" sizes.

good lookin out fam! Just ordered some white and gum Gucci drivers from there for $240 shipped. Cant beat that!

i know this isnt the clothing thread, but I'll get more answers here.

I'm looking to get this belt

gucacc-189812h90wn8460verp.jpg

but first wanna know how they run.

Thank Rich X Young, I appreciate the look out.

Now, I got a quick question regarding the sizing of designer shoes. Sorry to be off topic, but I wear a size 12 in a majority of Nikes/Jordans, and alot ofthem say EURO size 46-46.5, does that mean that's what size I buy in designer shoes. Or should I get a size 45, I'd like a little room, not too tightand not flopping off my feet, sorry guys

^just went us 10, uk 9...

all black pair, will keep NT posted. Props to RFX for the link and the coupon info
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tic Daddy Dollaz

bluefly has a ton of prada a-cups up right now, just got the navy ones. check em out
Really appreciate the heads up. I just scooped up another pair (all black this time). Thanks again.

My store and only my location (Nordstrom) is doing a designer sale on Monday, June 2nd. 33% off of Prada A-Cups, and some Gucci and D&G stuff. Mostlypatent leather Pradas, and the brown suede and a bunch of Gucci kicks. I know for a fact some navy blue, green, yellow, red, orange patent a-cups are going tobe marked down but there's not alot of sizes left. PM me if you know your size and what it is you're looking for I can have them shipped out to yourhome. Its normally a hassle to help out the cheap NT'ers even when the price is right so I'll only try to look out if you have the $ ready sincethey're going to sell regardless from the local regulars.

Pradas:

Navy Patent

Here are some of the Gucci's I can remember that's going to go on sale (pics are for visual purposes, prices are way lower than listed):

White Low Top

Navy Canvas

White Monogram

Black Hi's

White Monogram Stripe

Black Strap (without monogram)

Silver Stripe

Black Tassel (as well as the red)

Suede s/o (Tan version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back