Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how are the pharell x stan smiths any different from the raf simons x stan smiths besides a perforated R?especially the ones coming out in the same colors...all red/ all blue

they most likely aren't any different lol.

I really don't get it but I assume it's because I was born after the period when Stan Smiths were cool

Balenciaga been falling off ever since Alexander Wang took over.

that's quite a reach, every brand puts out ugly shoes at times. plus their clothes are still as clean as ever

Got some triple straps from the sneakerboy sale. Got 150$ off so they came to about 420$ out the door

finally tried on some buscemis in person

was disappointed that all the pairs i could get my hand on seemed to have at least one of the back loops hanging limp instead of upright

anyone here have first hand experience - are the ones at juice HK just defects or is that a consistent problem with the buscemis?

thx in advance

have you seen them in person?

can anyone answer if hender scheme is worth its actual price? was thinking of maybe purchasing one 
Gonna depend on what you feel is important in a shoe. The construction and material quality is top tier, bar none. Not sure I can think of a shoe that tops them quality wise. On the flip side, it is a leather soled shoe, not a sneaker, so if Nike-level comfort is your thing you might not find these attractive. 

Gonna depend on what you feel is important in a shoe. The construction and material quality is top tier, bar none. Not sure I can think of a shoe that tops them quality wise. On the flip side, it is a leather soled shoe, not a sneaker, so if Nike-level comfort is your thing you might not find these attractive. 
ah ok thanks...might give them a skip...think i would rather get other things

did you end up getting your pair of visvims? 

ah ok thanks...might give them a skip...think i would rather get other things

did you end up getting your pair of visvims? 
They should come in either tomorrow or the day next. I actually purchased two different sizes just in case, so not looking forward to the import fees. 
eyes.gif

So the Shaman Folk's came in, and I'm a bit frustrated. Gonna put my gripes in a spoiler box cause it's a bit long. The sizing is definitely true for me, I can even fit the half size smaller, in fact they almost feel identical for some reason (definitely harder to put on however), but the true size is preferable comfort wise. 
I bought two pairs, and while the smaller pair is seemingly fine, the larger pair (the pair I'm going to end up keeping) has issues. First off, the shape of each shoe is different. My left shoe on the size 9 pair is visibly narrower than the right shoe, and the beads further confirm that fact (the placement width on the right pair is wider than the left). The stitching on the toe boxes aren't even the same. The left pair's stitching has slanted stitching which leans to the right all the way around, the right pair looks sloppily stitched in the fact that the slant stitch ends up straight vertical halfway through and reverts back and forth twice. There were globs of glue under some of the fringes and I couldn't remove them without pulling out some of the nap of the suede. There are small stains here and there, some more visible than others (only on the larger pair, the smaller pair is immaculate). The suede isn't as supple as on my FBT's either. I'm a bit frustrated. Anyway, end rant.   

Last edited:

So the Shaman Folk's came in, and I'm a bit frustrated. Gonna put my gripes in a spoiler box cause it's a bit long. The sizing is definitely true for me, I can even fit the half size smaller, in fact they almost feel identical for some reason (definitely harder to put on however), but the true size is preferable comfort wise. 
I bought two pairs, and while the smaller pair is seemingly fine, the larger pair (the pair I'm going to end up keeping) has issues. First off, the shape of each shoe is different. My left shoe on the size 9 pair is visibly narrower than the right shoe, and the beads further confirm that fact (the placement width on the right pair is wider than the left). The stitching on the toe boxes aren't even the same. The left pair's stitching has slanted stitching which leans to the right all the way around, the right pair looks sloppily stitched in the fact that the slant stitch ends up straight vertical halfway through and reverts back and forth twice. There were globs of glue under some of the fringes and I couldn't remove them without pulling out some of the nap of the suede. There are small stains here and there, some more visible than others (only on the larger pair, the smaller pair is immaculate). The suede isn't as supple as on my FBT's either. I'm a bit frustrated. Anyway, end rant.   
feels like its my fault for making you buy two pairs! im sorryyy 

Did you have to sign for them with USPS? my pair should be home tomorrow.

Here are the other two colors of the Buscemi Metallic package... Sorry for the bad quality pics... but you get the idea

Did you have to sign for them with USPS? my pair should be home tomorrow.
Had to sign for it. Left a note on the door saying they could just leave it but they knocked and waited insistently anyway. Surprisingly didn't have customs fees, which is great since it would've been nearly $140.

Nm last call supposed to be getting shipments from mainstore cant wait to see what they get in

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom