Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these yesterday from HK. Been looking for this pair in a size 11 for a long time.

Fit is true to size, hard to put on but plenty of room.

Got these yesterday from HK. Been looking for this pair in a size 11 for a long time.

Fit is true to size, hard to put on but plenty of room.
Same sentiments. Hard to get on, actually a bit roomy once worn. Love those PW's, wish I could find that salmon pink one in my size. Also agree on Buscemi, way too overpriced, but I ended up getting a pair because I can't not buy anything with vachetta leather / rose gold. 

Man where are you guys getting your Shamans?? Any help would be much appreciated. Also as far as sizing, do they make half sizes??? I know half sizes are hard to come by, so would you suggest getting the size smaller or bigger? Ie 11.5...11 or 12? Thanks y'all.

Edit: My bad y'all didn't realize everything was answered in the previous pages...

Last edited:
Wow, so I basically got the scoop regarding these high end shoes and their prices. It's sad to say we are getting beyond jerked. :smh:

Gabe your pics are really nice quality. What camera are you using?
Dunno. Pops had a camera he wasn't using anymore, just been using that. Didn't even look at the brand or model, but I'll edit this post when I get home to see. 
Wow, so I basically got the scoop regarding these high end shoes and their prices. It's sad to say we are getting beyond jerked.
mean.gif
Do tell. 

Wow, so I basically got the scoop regarding these high end shoes and their prices. It's sad to say we are getting beyond jerked. :smh:
Do tell. 

learned about this last quarter and tried not to think about it anymore

Shoe Markups: 100-500%

Markup is as varied in the footwear industry as sizes and styles. Typical cross-trainers or athletic shoes carry a 100% mark-up, while higher-end fashion shoes at boutique stores can be marked up by as much as 500%.

it's really nothing we probably didn't know or couldn't have guessed

of course it cost far less to produce a shoe then it's retail price, these companies are in it to make a profit and there's alot of overhead involved

@Gabe  - do the heel loops on your kith buscemis  droop on the right shoe vs. the left?  noticed that problem on all the pairs of 100s or 125s i could see in person...

I'd like to read what you guys discovered in detail (numbers and stats and exact percentages) but if it is just the fact that these shoes has a huge mark-up then that shouldn't be a surprise.

You won't find many products where even on a deep discount of 70% off the company won't make any money off of it.

Last edited:

@Gabe  - do the heel loops on your kith buscemis  droop on the right shoe vs. the left?  noticed that problem on all the pairs of 100s or 125s i could see in person...
Haven't seen that before. Have the RF 100mm's and had the En Noir 125's, both have great build quality, although the 100mm's inner leather lining was chipped. 

I'd like to read what you guys discovered in detail (numbers and stats and exact percentages) but if it is just the fact that these shoes has a huge mark-up then that shouldn't be a surprise.

You won't find many products where even on a deep discount of 70% off the company won't make any money off of it.

As much hate as they get on NT I can tell you that HBA is thriving. Especially in Asia. They are doing some very innovative things as far as marking their product as legitimate in factories so they can check retailers. Pretty interesting stuff they have ways of marking their stuff that they don't even disclose to the public. They are also very selective on who they let retail their goods, and what those shops get. No surprise though their tees are like $20 and they sell for 2 or 3 bills. Can't wait to get my care package for this season :pimp:

It'd be interesting to find out how much markup is on these sneakers though.

Last edited:
Oh, the HBA talk reminded me. 

HBA's new boots with Forfex. 

Last edited:
I believe it.....the SLPs for example......the box and packaging impresses me more than the kicks themselves lol. Those new SLP van classic type kicks lol.......gotta be 500% increase.

Last edited:
As much hate as they get on NT I can tell you that HBA is thriving. Especially in Asia. They are doing some very innovative things as far as marking their product as legitimate in factories so they can check retailers. Pretty interesting stuff they have ways of marking their stuff that they don't even disclose to the public. They are also very selective on who they let retail their goods, and what those shops get. No surprise though their tees are like $20 and they sell for 2 or 3 bills. Can't wait to get my care package for this season :pimp:

I'm sure there are plenty of brands that do these things that don't make ugly clothing

I like how moncler has their own unique code for each jacket they make, that is dope. A lot of brands should do that to help authenticate their products

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom