Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was able to pick these up, for what I considered a steal. Thought I would never find them again after I slacked last December. SLP grail for me. :lol:

Jodhpur Boot

When do you guys generally wear your high end sneakers? On a daily bases or when you're going somewhere important? I just got myself two pairs of MMM futures. Not sure if I should wear them casually or just once in a while.

Didn't even have my size listed. I swear if this is super limited.. :smh:

Nah concepts never gets a lot of stock of anything, more so just to say they had that product. The also share inventory with the Tannery which is another store they own

When do you guys generally wear your high end sneakers? On a daily bases or when you're going somewhere important? I just got myself two pairs of MMM futures. Not sure if I should wear them casually or just once in a while.

I usually wear them out to dinner or at a club/ lounge setting. I have worn balenciagas while wearing sweats and even ball shorts. Super comfy for quick errands.

Last edited:
I only wear mine to Walmart and grocery stores, I use my beaters for important events so they don't get messed up

lol

ill wear 1000 dollar shoe the same way I wear a $50 shoe, anywhere I go with no damns given. wont play ball in em though or do something crazy with em on.

Fellas,
Any word if the pleateds are coming back?..  I'd like to pick up the violets at some point....  Sz 39 if anyone has a NIB pair they would like to part with...
I just scored a pair nib for 400! I have been waiting for violets too and just stumbled across them. Waiting for them in the mail.

great price on pleated, especially if they are ds. just gotta make sure they are real.

i have not even wore my MMM futures yet, DS...........who knows when ill wear em

an i wore my red arenas to the gym this morning

SLPs ive worn the most i guess

i dunno its like when you get the shoes the lust fades away an i want something else

could be something deeper at this point, i prob need a gf, thats another discussion.....i think i want some CL next, all black

/rant

Last edited:
This is why I don't mess with high end sneakers anymore - for the most part they are nicer to look at than to wear. Boots on my other hand I'll wear into the ground. Just treated myself to SLP Wyatt boots and I'm wearing them straight to the bar/club. The dirtier the better.

maybe ill start dressing like lenny kravitz when i turn 30 in 2015

Last edited:
I'm almost 30...

Not a knock against you guys at all. I'm a boots guy - simple as that. Those boots are easy to dress down as well. Got another pair on the way.

Last edited:

Wherever and whenever, they're just shoes.

^ yup! Only think that can change that is if the shoe material is sensitive to rain

But if it isn't raining, anything can happen.

After years broke these bad boys out for first time. Forget the name but one of my fav lv.

Grabbed my black arenas yesterday decided to go with leather since the suede hasn't releassd my way just yet...below retail too :pimp:

Fellas,

Any word if the pleateds are coming back?..  I'd like to pick up the violets at some point....  Sz 39 if anyone has a NIB pair they would like to part with...
sell all my pleateds off which are in sz39 if your interested? 

@LeClutchJames  Where did you end up copping if you dont mind me asking. I was on deployment when these released and have been on the hunt ever since, no luck tho. 

Last edited:
javvadshah javvadshah
@LeClutchJames
 Where did you end up copping if you dont mind me asking. I was on deployment when these released and have been on the hunt ever since, no luck tho. 

Randomly found on eBay(pretty much I search everyday, never expecting to see them tho, very surprising) . Tried being cheap at first and just said eff it cause I didn't want to regret passing at what was still a very good price and knew I wouldn't see a 45 again

Pics and seller seemed sketchy and also had me thinking they were worn more than once, but got them in and they were perfect!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom