Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pick these up in a 45...deciding if I should keep these or mints. What's your vote? I'll be letting the other pair go.

Not sure if these have been posted... but they are beautiful. Def gonna grab a pair since I missed the 4's

Converse Sues to Protect Its Chuck Taylor All Stars

Converse is finally taking a stance, the iconic American footwear brand has finally taken the necessary steps to protect its storied Chuck Taylor All-Star silhouette. Today, in United States District Court, the Converse brand filed 22 separate trademark infringement lawsuits against 31 different companies that included Walmart, Kmart and Schkeers, for various unlawful renditions of Converse’s popular model. While the Converse brand states they are not seeking monetary value, per se. The company hopes to discontinue the production of various silhouettes that feature the exact same attributes of the actual Chuck Taylor All-Star model. As stated by the Chief Executive of Converse, Jim Calhoun, the reputable brand’s actions remain clear as he states: “the goal really is to stop this action.”. To read more, head over to the New York Times to view more from this impending legal action.

Being that is the case, I wonder if Converse will try to sue Christian Louboutin considering their Louis Flat silhouette is pretty much an exact copy of a Converse All Star. :lol:

Converse Sues to Protect Its Chuck Taylor All Stars

Converse is finally taking a stance, the iconic American footwear brand has finally taken the necessary steps to protect its storied Chuck Taylor All-Star silhouette. Today, in United States District Court, the Converse brand filed 22 separate trademark infringement lawsuits against 31 different companies that included Walmart, Kmart and Schkeers, for various unlawful renditions of Converse’s popular model. While the Converse brand states they are not seeking monetary value, per se. The company hopes to discontinue the production of various silhouettes that feature the exact same attributes of the actual Chuck Taylor All-Star model. As stated by the Chief Executive of Converse, Jim Calhoun, the reputable brand’s actions remain clear as he states: “the goal really is to stop this action.”. To read more, head over to the New York Times to view more from this impending legal action.

Being that is the case, I wonder if Converse will try to sue Christian Louboutin considering their Louis Flat silhouette is pretty much an exact copy of a Converse All Star.
laugh.gif
They're only suing brands with the black stripe on the midsole or rubber toe caps I believe, although I could be wrong. 
Not sure if these have been posted... but they are beautiful. Def gonna grab a pair since I missed the 4's
Here's a pair with 3 months of wear on it if you're curious about how it ages. 

They look great aged, and yes they're Hender Schemes. As far as the Converse/Loub convo.... that's a reach lol

Or just lazy, like me. :wow:

Not to mention all the damn lowballers and flakers. :smh:

I really want to move my Nikes/Jordans but it's just so much work. Might just dump it all at once at a co-signment shop but I am even too lazy for that. :lol:

Last edited:
Or just lazy, like me. :wow:

Not to mention all the damn lowballers and flakers. :smh:

I really want to move my Nikes/Jordans but it's just so much work. Might just dump it all at once at a co-signment shop but I am even too lazy for that. :lol:

who am i kidding.......i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom