Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, wait for a sale like the alp said. You can get them 50% off. There should be another sale in a few months. When the sale comes a lot of the shoes will say sold out or have limited sizes online but all you have to do is go to or call your local Gucci store and they probably have them in stock.
Thanks for the info :smile:

I am in Aus so only way to do it would be online. But i will keep checking.

repped

I couldn't agree with you anymore.  I would suggest getting the smaller size and having them stretched by a shoe maker.  I have done this before and worked great.  You can also by a shoe stretcher and do it yourself.  I stretched some of my shoes myself and it worked great.
yea thats wat i do for my common projects...the 45 is a perfect length but they are narrow so i use a shoe stretcher to make them a little wide right before the toebox

How do you guys feel about these? How to size? I hear TTS or possibly .5 down? I wear a US10/EU43 in MMM low gats.. was wondering if a US9.5 would be too small?

I have a extra pair of Qasa High triple black size 12.  If anyone is interested PM me or comment on IG msun23

Suede arenas > ALL

Surprised you already got them through the mail since you were asking about the release date earlier.

Yeah I know right! Apparently the seller I got them from off of eBay works at barneys or something Bc when I received them it had not only the receipt but like a shipping slip too. So idk if he works at barneys or just has a connect a barneys, but yeah I got them hella fast

Those are sick man congrats! Are you going to spray them? If so, is there any brand spray you would suggest using?

Yeah I know right! Apparently the seller I got them from off of eBay works at barneys or something Bc when I received them it had not only the receipt but like a shipping slip too. So idk if he works at barneys or just has a connect a barneys, but yeah I got them hella fast
Haha that's lucky, so did you get a deal buying from eBay or pay a premium?  I picked mine up from Neiman Marcus last night, was 3x bonus points this weekend so I should get a $100 gift card in the mail.  Only wanted to pick up the blacks, but once I found out about the gift card and the bonus points I grabbed the grey as well.  They do phone orders + free s/h if anyone else is interested I can provide the store info and SKU, also my salesperson there is great and will give you a heads up whenever they get anything new and put them aside for you...

Those are sick man congrats! Are you going to spray them? If so, is there any brand spray you would suggest using?
I just ordered some NeverWet and i'm gonna hold off on wearing mine until it comes in.  Never tried any type of suede protectant before so hopefully others can chime in, my order from Amazon is still able to be cancelled!

Haha that's lucky, so did you get a deal buying from eBay or pay a premium?  I picked mine up from Neiman Marcus last night, was 3x bonus points this weekend so I should get a $100 gift card in the mail.  Only wanted to pick up the blacks, but once I found out about the gift card and the bonus points I grabbed the grey as well.  They do phone orders + free s/h if anyone else is interested I can provide the store info and SKU, also my salesperson there is great and will give you a heads up whenever they get anything new and put them aside for you...

I had originally paid $700 from the dude but he messed up on my shipping, so he refunded me $50...so all in all right around retail at $650 (we pay taxes here in Texas) very very pleased.

Yea, wait for a sale like the alp said. You can get them 50% off. There should be another sale in a few months. When the sale comes a lot of the shoes will say sold out or have limited sizes online but all you have to do is go to or call your local Gucci store and they probably have them in stock.
The sale just passed it happens usually every season and the discount is steep 50% off seasonal items.  They just brought back the gunmetal codas, which I missed last time and may get this time around, but those always the first to sell out.  Your best bet is to call before springtime and do a pre-sale on what you want.  The online sale is lacking, try and see if they will ship to you internationally.  From past experience they never put Coda's for online sales.

I had originally paid $700 from the dude but he messed up on my shipping, so he refunded me $50...so all in all right around retail at $650 (we pay taxes here in Texas) very very pleased.
Yeah you did good on those,  you pretty much just paid shipping over retail.

Naw, I don't think I'm gonna spray them with anything. I live in houston and our winters are nothin compared to other places lol plus I check the weather every morning bc I don't like wearing my nice shoes if there's a chance of rain or something.

How do you guys feel about these? How to size? I hear TTS or possibly .5 down? I wear a US10/EU43 in MMM low gats.. was wondering if a US9.5 would be too small?

I'm the same size you are and went with a 10 . They fit perfect

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade...too each their own but for some reason I have always felt like the only arenas worth copping are the wrinkled leather ones...I just can't get with any of the other finishes.

Not trying to rain on anyone's parade...too each their own but for some reason I have always felt like the only arenas worth copping are the wrinkled leather ones...I just can't get with any of the other finishes.
We not trippin man, most people who own arenas own multiple anyways.  I'm a fan of the design, but always been a sucker for suede.  The calf-skin are the ones you're referring to, and they are the classic style.  Only thing I dislike about them is that the material ages over time and I hate how they look aged, makes me want a fresh pair after 15-20 wears.

On another note, my rep just sent me this pic and it's making me want these little blueberries also.

Just FYI if you're in the LA area, the Balenciaga store on Melrose stocked up on all the arenas. They have the black and red suedes in almost every size. Also whoever is interested in the leather (rouge / white) they still have sizes 39+. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom