Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about Ferragamo and shorts?

The black suede arenas check ur email or hit up the stores they ve shown up or r comong really soon and pre-orders are going i believe

Ferragamo is good with shorts but I wouldn't wear them with those ones in particular. I would wear a slim cut short about a inch above the knee.

Fr? Where from?

This dude on the bay. Seller name is tiffy2231. He has them listed for $849 with free shipping, but I messaged him and got him to knock it down to $700 with the free shipping. So I'm gonna end up paying like $67 over retail if I would've bought from a store because of taxes. I can live with that

they didn't look screen printed in person, just looked like they used all small scales
I saw em in person too. Maybe not screen printed but glued on. Whatever it was it wasn't nearly as appealing as most other cuts of python. If they did a red with any type of python I would eat my words :lol:

Last edited:
really? i thought MMM fits true to size...i bought one the other day in sz41...hopefully itll fit me? (got a pair of futures) 
everyone's foot is different so it's hard to say...like the guy above I wear a 45 in pleateds but also a 45 in mmm. I can also wear a 46 but prefer 45. The mmm are certainly tighter but not too much. And arenas in size 44 kill my feet but in size 45 they feel huge, hence I always sell any arenas I convince myself to buy. Great looking sneaker but they just do not fit my feet right at all.

I am going to say that most do not know what true to size means.

It is suppose to be based on the brannock size but then some people say Nike is tts and then others would go MMM or Lanvin is tts, which is just not possible because those fit big. So one or the other has to be tts but not both.

This makes it difficult to take someones word by saying "TTS" as an indication of how a shoe truly fits.

It is suppose to be based on the brannock size but then some people say Nike is tts and then others would go MMM or Lanvin is tts, which is just not possible because those fit big. So one or the other has to be tts but not both.

This makes it difficult to take someones word by saying "TTS" as an indication of how a shoe truly fits.
yea i doubt many of us really kno, width is a big factor too

everyone's foot is different so it's hard to say...like the guy above I wear a 45 in pleateds but also a 45 in mmm. I can also wear a 46 but prefer 45. The mmm are certainly tighter but not too much. And arenas in size 44 kill my feet but in size 45 they feel huge, hence I always sell any arenas I convince myself to buy. Great looking sneaker but they just do not fit my feet right at all.
couldnt agree with you anymore...arenas looking amazing but sz39 is small on me and sz40 is massive...

MMM doesn't feel TTS to me. The futures feel pretty tight and small. I measure size 9 on the brannock device but I always end up wearing size 9.5 since my feet are kind of wide. If you have wide feet, I would definitely recommend getting a half size up on the future since the toe box is pretty dang narrow. Also, feet tend to swell up during the day, so if your shoes feel snug/tight in the morning your feet are in for ride in the evening. Just a heads up to whoever is interested in buying Y-3 Qasa Racers or Rick Owens x Adidas Tech Runners. Their 42 EU is NOT a 9 US but 8.5......beware.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree with you anymore.  I would suggest getting the smaller size and having them stretched by a shoe maker.  I have done this before and worked great.  You can also by a shoe stretcher and do it yourself.  I stretched some of my shoes myself and it worked great.

couldnt agree with you anymore...arenas looking amazing but sz39 is small on me and sz40 is massive...

MMM doesn't feel TTS to me. The futures feel pretty tight and small. I measure size 9 on the brannock device but I always end up wearing size 9.5 since my feet are kind of wide. If you have wide feet, I would definitely recommend getting a half size up on the future since the toe box is pretty dang narrow. Also, feet tend to swell up during the day, so if your shoes feel snug/tight in the morning your feet are in for ride in the evening. Just a heads up to whoever is interested in buying Y-3 Qasa Racers or Rick Owens x Adidas Tech Runners. Their 42 EU is NOT a 9 US but 8.5......beware.
You also have to take into consideration that everyone foot is shaped different as well. If you are a size 10 in SLP high tops and you tell someone they fit TTS that person who's also a size 10 might find that they don't fit right because of a higher arch, wider foot, back of foot is longer.

Don't have any designer shoes to post but would anyone know best place online to buy the gucci high tops.

http://www.gucci.com/us/category/m/men_s_shoes#look70989lookA113

Yea, wait for a sale like the alp said. You can get them 50% off. There should be another sale in a few months. When the sale comes a lot of the shoes will say sold out or have limited sizes online but all you have to do is go to or call your local Gucci store and they probably have them in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom