Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

It's hard to see but this might be a little preview. Lace could you confirm if the shoes you saw comes close to any of these? They do looks like chucks.
00440m.jpg
00260m.jpg

Nevermind, saw a close-up:
00790m.jpg

This color on the damier chuck shoe swould look good though.
00840m.jpg

yea i pictured the current chucks with that print- grey sole/rubber- grey laces ...that would be
pimp.gif

Gucci been coming out with average looking kicks for a good 3 seasons now, nothing they've come out with recently matches up with the kicks in theirClassic line.

00840m.jpg

Yeah if LV drops the Damier joints in a print similar to above.... they will be copped asap!!

Gucci been coming out with average looking kicks for a good 3 seasons now, nothing they've come out with recently matches up with the kicks in their Classic line.

I agree, to a certain extent. They have made some good ones, like the cap-toe lows sneakers. They need to step it up though and try and bring back theslip-ons. Imagine that one in black monogram? They also need to come with some boots that aren't too clunky and huge, and maybe without a fur lining.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

How does A-cup sizing run again? im normally a 9 in jordans and 8.5 in af1s
im the same sizes as you and i like my a-cups in 7.5 i got some in a 8 but there big. the prada 7.5 is perfect

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Gucci been coming out with average looking kicks for a good 3 seasons now, nothing they've come out with recently matches up with the kicks in their Classic line.

00840m.jpg

Yeah if LV drops the Damier joints in a print similar to above.... they will be copped asap!!
Yes!!! That is the print the Daimer Charcoal print...high tops will be $560...

Originally Posted by kingofthesouthga

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

How does A-cup sizing run again? im normally a 9 in jordans and 8.5 in af1s
im the same sizes as you and i like my a-cups in 7.5 i got some in a 8 but there big. the prada 7.5 is perfect

DAMNIT..i was gon scoop up the ones at barneys for 229..but the smallest size they got is a 9

Originally Posted by LaceDemUp

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

00840m.jpg

Yes!!! That is the print the Daimer Charcoal print...high tops will be $560...

you said fall drop? ima go holla at them today make sure mines get put to the side

the leather will be nice but my question is what colour is the laces???

i still love the current one they just have nasty green laces and stitching

just came from there- my SA wasnt in but this girl said they already got the fall catalog in but when she went to grab it she couldnt find it...i'll goback this weekend- she said they woudl start shipping in june

I will be apeing continue to update on that #+%+ Tre.

Are the Black Gucci Chucks a part of this current sale?

I was praying for Black Damier chucks
pimp.gif

saw these pictures of the new YSL's, the rolling sneakers on the right are navy blue.

and here's a quick PS I made a few weeks back
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

pimp.gif

saw these pictures of the new YSL's, the rolling sneakers on the right are navy blue.

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Nice PS, I think it would be better with black, white or grey midsole though. The old one came with brown midsole because of the brwon damier, I hopethis one does come out that way. LaceDemUp can confirm this, Lace, what color are the midsoles on the samples?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Nice PS, I think it would be better with black, white or grey midsole though.

haha true, it was honestly a 2 minute photoshop.
Got a graduation party June 12th and those and a Louis Vuitton backpack sound like good graduationpresents to myself
grin.gif

^^^ it's online but they do add stuff everyday. They also have some red leather A-Cups, not the croc skin. I didn't post it there because I believe Iposted it before. Bluefly still has some good selection too.

thanks lace,

anyone know if theyve dropped here in toronto? or when they will drop if they havent?

money says they sell FAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom