Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm all for it :smokin. Opinions can change over night - it's all good. If you told me a few months back I would swear by a boot with a 1.5" heel, I would've called you crazy. Now I can't even fathom wearing anything other than these.

:smile:

Ain't finna do Wyatt for a black boot.

But possible the jodphurs sitting on SSense or maybe if theres a suede chelsea that pops up.

Ive yet to see a suede black Chelsea...........

What I really want

Last edited:

I need CP to do these in black.

Ive yet to see a suede black Chelsea...........

What I really want
SLP NYC on 5th have the black suede sitting for months, not sure what sizes left though.

you guys know I will agree that Wyatt are the best chelsea boot ever. Wheat suede are the best then the black leather :smokin

Last edited:
I didn't go there this month but usually they dont have much and sizes are really limited. Better selection at the online store for onsale items.

Pinoy732, I want to get a spare pair too but haven't see them go onsale yet, hopefully they will. Color are a little darker this season and the suede are a little rougher. Ssence and Barneys have them for retail though.

Last edited:
Yah that damn tongue top cuts into my ankle. I am not seeing why they don't use some padding or a more cushy material there.

I have two pairs of Arena's. Plenty comfy to me :rolleyes

Then again I spend at least 4 days out of the week in leather soled dress shoes. Any sort of sneaker is comfy to me :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom