Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sizing feels TTS, but slightly larger. The shoes are surprisingly comfortable and the quality is actually pretty nice. 
Agreed, been wearing my camo trainers for well over a year know, beating them up, and they've held up strong. mad comfortable and quality is top notch.  the AW14 stan smith knock offs though, the leather on those feel cheap.  I bought them on sale just last week, and i'm keeping them bc i decided to wear them out once, but if I could go back, i'd probably purchase a better made sneaker for that price.

Last edited:
Sucked it up and bought lanvins a few weeks ago (for around $280).  Figured I'd post it since I just saw the body forums link--ish was classic!

camo trainers holding up strong after over a year of wear.

both look good to me! TBH, I even like the white pair with the stripe a little more cause I think they are super clean. Well, until you said the leather feel cheap. Kinda surprised me since they are from Valentino.

Last edited:
Went ahead and picked up the bleu suede arena's today...

Take off those straps and them visivims look like them dorky version sperry jawns.

Just one man's opinion though..

i wanted to like those visvims - am a big fan of double monks for work

but tried the suede ones on a few months back - those straps do not look good on

tbh I like the mocs the slightest more.

Kev's pair looked iight but I am partial to snuff suede. Take your hand right now and cover the screen displaying the back part of the shoe. Tell me for real that you mess with those joints b :lol:

Digging through boxes and found these, remember buying these when I was so into patent since the XIs were my favorites, kind of felt like it was like the ACups Concords. I think I ended up wearing em like twice. :wow:

35iokmq.jpg

Also found these and just had to wear em today. Don't even give a damn about the monogram.

2b1hfb.jpg

those guccis are fire, and so are the pradas. Id take em any day over slps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom