Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafs and MMM's 
nthat.gif

Lordt they all look so mint. Gotta rock them more, my man. Especially them Raf's. 
smokin.gif
Yessir the plan is to rock them all eventually. Visvim, Balenciaga, and Lanvin on my current rotation. The Dons will prolly be my kicks for the "big day" soon 
laugh.gif

Someone kick the realness to me. What's sizing like on those SL Harness boots?

Considering the suede joints on SSense.

Thinking of buying some SLP off of farfetch.com.

Their site says "We currently ship orders with import delivery duties paid to all EU countries plus USA, Canada, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Russia, South Korea – this means all import duties are included in your order, so the price you see is the price you pay. You will not receive an additional duty bill from the courier to receive your shipment. If you are ordering from within your own customs zone or country, import duties will not be applicable anyway, however you may have to pay VAT or local Sales Taxes where applicable (for the UK and USA these are included at the checkout)."

Wondering if anyone has had any issues with this statement not being true.

Thinking of buying some SLP off of farfetch.com.

Their site says "We currently ship orders with import delivery duties paid to all EU countries plus USA, Canada, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Russia, South Korea – this means all import duties are included in your order, so the price you see is the price you pay. You will not receive an additional duty bill from the courier to receive your shipment. If you are ordering from within your own customs zone or country, import duties will not be applicable anyway, however you may have to pay VAT or local Sales Taxes where applicable (for the UK and USA these are included at the checkout)."

Wondering if anyone has had any issues with this statement not being true.

if you are in the USA whatever it says at checkout is all you pay. Made only a couple purchases personally but can guarantee you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom