Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

all these patent fade arenas are trash

Do the tongue for the SLP high ever soften up with wear? They're uncomfortable when rubbing up my shins.

Wow. I've never seen a two tone Daytona with a Grey face. When did those come out?

It's been discontinued but the dial color is called "Slate" definitely more rare than the others but not impossible to find.

that Daytona is pure sex!!!:nthat:
hoping to add a timepiece to my wardrobe this hoilday

Thanks bro

Cool looks good, been wanting a good shearling but it's hard in Los Angeles when its 80 degrees in winter time.

Beautiful watch

Thanks!

sneaker boy sale is up.

really wanted those SL/10's in the gold on the discount but no luck on my size.

Last edited:
Sneakeboy is not trash.

Got the SL/10H Royals for $500 shipped including taxes and fees and shipping. I'm good with that. SL/10Hs never really go on sale, especially with the price hike, retail is now like $645, with tax about $700.

The red future Margiela have the same smooth leather of the blue future Margiela or a bit harder leather of the white/black future?

Sneakeboy is not trash.

Got the SL/10H Royals for $500 shipped including taxes and fees and shipping. I'm good with that. SL/10Hs never really go on sale, especially with the price hike, retail is now like $645, with tax about $700.

How are you getting to this sale?

^^jimmy choo been doing it to dress shoes for almost 2 years now.  They had these sick leopard print ones with that effect.  I feel Jimmy Choo did it the best.  Not sure how arenas look with that type of effect...not feeling it at all.

for those who picked up the rogue grenat when released, good call.  i didn't act on it, now overtime I see someone wearing it on IG or this forum..i'm like..damn, smh.  one of the sickest releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom