Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ mrporter sales differ by region - the asia one had been open to EIPs by invite for about 3 weeks now

picked up a few SLP sweaters and that givenchy nightingale man-bag i'd been eyeing for a few seasons

"I'm the Louis Vuitton Don, bought my mom a purse now she Louis Vuitton Mom." Decided to wear my Brown Louis Vuitton High Top Elan Damier Canvas sneakers today.
happy.gif

Was the MMM sale regional also? Or does the usa site ship to Europe?

Edit:

Remember that orders placed on this site can be delivered only to the UNITED STATES. If you would like to ship to another Country, click here.

The courier cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes or to General Delivery addresses.

:smh: Dam shame was about to pick up a few things in the sale

Last edited:
Got these in a few days ago. Just love the fact that they're so much like one of my favorite's, the All Star, but on a whole different level. Very happy with my Ramones!

Ramones look like something a character from guitar hero would wear. I wanna see some fits with that shoe.

Ramones look like something a character from guitar hero would wear. I wanna see some fits with that shoe.

lmao I got you next time I wear them I'll take a few pics. They really aren't that big/chunky IRL though. I mean they are, but they're easy to pull off.

@sunny23 - dope collection of black shoes!

SLP with visvim x MMJ today... trying to decide whether to pony up for those fringed SL18s or go for the tan jodhpurs.  thoughts fam?

Initially was going to pass on these since I was able to pick up the highs, but for this price (20% plus store credit), I couldn't sleep on them. Especially for no tax and $7.99 "2 day shipping".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom