Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I hate the regular sideways lacing BUT I think the factory lacing on pleateds looks awesome. I had to replace my holiday pleated laces with waxed laces since they skimped though and couldn't figure out how to do it factory again lol. They look great laces regularly too though.

It took 3 phone calls but Luisaviaroma finally agreed to accept my return without the security tag.

Last edited:
You can always use the sawtooth lacing to mimic the shoe shop lacing but makes it much easier to adjust/tighten the shoe.

There's also the straight bar lacing for a cleaner look.

Last edited:
No way you can straight lace pleated's.

The amount of excess would be unreal

I tried :lol:

Someone post a pic of their pleateds laces factory (both shoes) please. I'm gonna try to replace them like that after a quick clean today. Got some fresh waxed laces somewhere.

Someone post a pic of their pleateds laces factory (both shoes) please. I'm gonna try to replace them like that after a quick clean today. Got some fresh waxed laces somewhere.
Crap. Was gonna wear mine today but opted out since I'll be away this weekend and NJ will be hit with more snow :\

If no one posts before I get home, I got you Hen

My pics would have been hella detailed though :\

I was already working on my powerpoint presenation..

I'm gonna need that. MySpace angles looking down. Too much of the shoes body in the RFX pic. I need to see face only. Lace* only.

I'm gonna need that. MySpace angles looking down. Too much of the shoes body in the RFX pic. I need to see face only. Lace* only.
I'm gonna have POV from the laces along with a detailed account of how they felt that day.

Let them tell their side of the story.

Guys can anyone share how the CL Louis Flat sneakers fit? I haven't seen anyone post the plain leather pair but I'm assuming that they fit the same as the spiked pairs.

Also, are webstore restocks relatively frequent? And how do they tend to hold up over time? I'm really considering the plain black/white or all black pair.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

CL fit TTS imo, but hurt my feet (pinky and/or heels) whenever I wear them more than 2 hours, regardless what size I get.

Is it due to cushioning or lack thereof? It's weird that both end of your feet are in pain.

Hard imagine it being less comfortable than those SLP boots with leather soles?

kevineg6 kevineg6 Thanks, I went ahead and ordered an 11.5 since that was all they had left in the black/white. I hope they'll fit well. I'm a true 12.

I hope they don't hurt. If so, I'll just return.

Just google it, most stock pics will have factory lacing.

9b2933b9_678519.jpeg

I'm definitely feeling these black joints what's the recommended sizing. I'm a true U.S. size 11 should I size up or down?I know these came out a minute ago any sites I should look at besides eBay those blacks are a must have.

Last edited:
^^^They came out several seasons ago.

How much did pleateds eem retail for?

All this talk about lacing, I keep everything factory laced. It's always worked out fine for me thus far.

^^^They came out several seasons ago.

How much did pleateds eem retail for?

All this talk about lacing, I keep everything factory laced. It's always worked out fine for me thus far.

you're not gonna be wearing pleats where your going frank. you gonna be wearing stripes.

kevineg6 kevineg6 Thanks, I went ahead and ordered an 11.5 since that was all they had left in the black/white. I hope they'll fit well. I'm a true 12.

I hope they don't hurt. If so, I'll just return.

I'm a true 12 an I got my spikes in sz 44.5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom