Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I initially said more red but honestly, they're more orange I think. Still a great color but the more I've looked at them, I'm definitely leaning towards orange.

They tend to look more red in pictures than in person I think. Hard to explain really.

Yeah, they've got some new hi's covered in light blue crystals/sequins I saw last time I stopped in store. Like a Louboutin rip-off... TERRIBLE.

I initially said more red but honestly, they're more orange I think. Still a great color but the more I've looked at them, I'm definitely leaning towards orange.

They tend to look more red in pictures than in person I think. Hard to explain really.
they're def more orange than red...

Saw them in-store today and was an ez pass for me  especially since I was looking for Arenas (idnt see any I liked) and SLP's  

had my eyes on these for a long time now... Since three stripes ruined half my day, I was determined to come up!

Question on wearing these... for you pro's

I never wear my shoes with the tongues out... these are cut so the tongues can stick out... 

am i doing it right ?

I think I like them tucked in.. 

they're def more orange than red...

Saw them in-store today and was an ez pass for me  especially since I was looking for Arenas (idnt see any I liked) and SLP's  

had my eyes on these for a long time now... Since three stripes ruined half my day, I was determined to come up!

Question on wearing these... for you pro's

I never wear my shoes with the tongues out... these are cut so the tongues can stick out... 

am i doing it right ?

I think I like them tucked in.. 
Wish we could've eaten today on the Boosts, fam. Oh well. Anyway, here are how most of the people in this thread have worn their SLP's. 

Last edited:
thx... those look better.. will have to try them on with denim thats slimmer, looks like.. and minor lacing adjustments 

Nice pick up! I wear my 01's with the tongues tucked most often. My denim is slim though so it kind of sits closely on the ankle padding and not all the way down over the majority of the shoe, you know?

Nice pick up! I wear my 01's with the tongues tucked most often. My denim is slim though so it kind of sits closely on the ankle padding and not all the way down over the majority of the shoe, you know?
thx.. I kind of picture it.. 

I'll keep searching for pix... need to figure out how to lace the top, thats key

I got another pair of Hender Scheme MIP-10s and I want to store them for the future. I bought the shoe with the Hender Scheme's shoe cream so I plan on conditioning the entire shoe, placing them in a dust bag, and just leaving them in my closet. I know my first pair is going to last a long time but I was able to get it for the actual retail price and I just love the shoe. Also, I wasn't going to take a chance in the future with JB or Nike possibly suing Hender Scheme. Anyone have any tips on storing an all leather shoe for a long period of time?

I add a pic of te high tops vs the arena rouge braise for a better comparison. It's more of a red (kinda like infared). The leather feels nice too.

I got another pair of Hender Scheme MIP-10s and I want to store them for the future. I bought the shoe with the Hender Scheme's shoe cream so I plan on conditioning the entire shoe, placing them in a dust bag, and just leaving them in my closet. I know my first pair is going to last a long time but I was able to get it for the actual retail price and I just love the shoe. Also, I wasn't going to take a chance in the future with JB or Nike possibly suing Hender Scheme. Anyone have any tips on storing an all leather shoe for a long period of time?
Pretty much like storing anything else. Not too hot, not too humid, and you'll be fine. First thing to go bad will be the glue though rather than the leather, so let's hope for the best the glue lasts. 
laugh.gif
 Personally I wouldn't use the cream on the storage pair. The cream's more for adding moisture and oils to dried out leathers, which only happens from sun exposure and wear. Just leave the pair on ice pristine an store it away. 

Thanks guys. I think because of the svelte shilllouete most of my jeans are too big for them.

I wear NF weird guys. Seems like a 7" opening is too big to create that look

Dare I say, i have to take these back? If I'm NRO going to wear them right, I'm not gonna do it.

Pretty much like storing anything else. Not too hot, not too humid, and you'll be fine. First thing to go bad will be the glue though rather than the leather, so let's hope for the best the glue lasts. :lol:  Personally I wouldn't use the cream on the storage pair. The cream's more for adding moisture and oils to dried out leathers, which only happens from sun exposure and wear. Just leave the pair on ice pristine an store it away. 
The leather from my second pair has a more pink tint and is stiffer than when I initially recieved my first pair. I think it's due to how it got exposed to the cold when shipping or it could just be different seasons, the material varies slightly. That's why I wanted to put the shoe cream on them before storing. Thanks for the input though.

I think that particular pair retailed for $610, if I remember correctly. The brand ranges though from about $350- $1,750 depending on style. They sometimes hit sales.

@Sunny23 what denim is that? Your denim always sits nicely on your shoes.

Last edited:
These KVA Rfx posted a few pages back are so dope :smokin ...considering selling my CL to get a few pairs now lol if anyone interested please feel free to PM me

Thanks

They look super chunky on feet. 

Bad angle or dude just has really big feet. It doesn't look too bad here and it's worn with shorts, it'll look smaller with pants/jeans draping over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom