Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess this is a good price then. They aren't the croc, but I like the smooth uppers.

Yeah, that's like half off. The smooth leather lows are the ones that most often hit sale, I've found.

Saw those on Allen's Instagram. Those are the same model that released a while back, correct? That came in velvet too?

Saw those on Allen's Instagram. Those are the same model that released a while back, correct? That came in velvet too?

think so bro

they clean

Tom Ford Russel Velvet Hi Top Sneakers

russel velvet and russel leather

Last edited:
Yeah, they look super versatile.

I remember rfx45 rfx45 posting the full spread a while back. Didn't seem to catch on too well then but I'm betting they do soon.

Thanks guys. I think because of the svelte shilllouete most of my jeans are too big for them.

I wear NF weird guys. Seems like a 7" opening is too big to create that look

Dare I say, i have to take these back? If I'm NRO going to wear them right, I'm not gonna do it.

Nah bro you probably don't have to take them back. Find you a good consistent tailor and your gonna be good. That taper is needed when I buy jeans as well .

I think that particular pair retailed for $610, if I remember correctly. The brand ranges though from about $350- $1,750 depending on style. They sometimes hit sales.

@Sunny23 what denim is that? Your denim always sits nicely on your shoes.
@23soles Thanks man, the denim in the picture is by Naked and Famous Denim. The model is called "black waxed stacked guy jeans".  The price is really good for today's standards.  They are made in Japan which makes some of the best denim supposedly.  As far as the fit, they are really narrow with a 6.25 inch leg opening which allows them to "stack" nicely.  Most of my other jeans I have tailored to achieve the same look if they don't come with the same measurements.  

sunny23 sunny23 Thanks for the information! I believe that's the same cut Adrian has posted. Also, good looking out on the SLP lows a while back!

pinoy732 pinoy732 I've been following the blog for a good while bro, good ****.

Are the cracked futures what was thought as the grey suedes from a while back? Or are there two separate new grey models?

sunny23 sunny23 Thanks for the information! I believe that's the same cut Adrian has posted. Also, good looking out on the SLP lows a while back!

pinoy732 pinoy732 I've been following the blog for a good while bro, good ****.
Thanks my man. Blog has definitely become a tad stagnant. Really gotta get back to making meaningful content lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom