Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Pinoy732... I've to lurked this thread since it started, only commenting every now and then years ago. Got me out here calling him by his name like I know the man well. Lol
:lol: it be like that in DBNT sometimes too. Least you nice about it.

Got cats calling me by my goverment trying to always put me on blast. That security of anonymity got them feeling some type of way.

Assuming his credit card is one that protects against such instances. I don't think all do, not certain.

been on a y3 kick lately

Last edited:
Bloomingdales and spoke to a customer service through chat and got 20% code. I posted it here a week or so ago. I think there are still sizes left.

If you have a Bloomingdales CC, they have 20% off offer now with FASHFUND code (15% off w/o a bloomingdales card) and then you get a $25 gift card for every $150 purchase (for being a loyallist member, should be free sig up) so you get an extra $50 gift card from those to go along with the discount.

Last edited:
Why does Balenciaga's site lie...saying the kicks are made in Italy? Most of the ones I cop from their site (lately) come in saying Made in Spain...

Another pic to get a better idea of the color. That's exactly the color of the shoe. Wish it was deeper red as portrayed in some other pictures, bc those looked fire

Anyone have any close ups of the White Arena calfskin denim effect. I love my black lambskins. I'm trying to decide if I should cop but can't find any closeup pics.

Also mad I slept on Rouge Braise last year.

Last edited:
^^ yea I love the way your color looks. Bleh. I read earlier on here that some shades were darker than others. You lucked out! I'm getting the white perf in exchange. You can never go wrong with Balenciagas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom