Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ yea I love the way your color looks. Bleh. I read earlier on here that some shades were darker than others. You lucked out! I'm getting the white perf in exchange. You can never go wrong with Balenciagas

I never realised there was such a varied color palette with these, crazy, I have the matt black perforated highs I just picked up, I will get a picture up for you tomorrow, so you can decide on what to exchange for, try keep in mind the price point of the shoe along with the shelf life you will get out of the the whites.. They won't stay brilliant white for long. Versus the black pair, that was my thoughts anyway.

typerpinoy typerpinoy I have my pair in hand and can assure you they do not have that bright orange tint to them.

Last edited:

those purple boots doe

i think it's just the lighting that makes them appear different

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking... When I first got my pair, I thought they looked more red than orange and in the picture I posted they did too. I wore them recently though, and happened to look down and damn they were orange as hell.

I like them a lot though. I just needed a bright color in rotation. All of my sneakers are black, white, or navy it seems

how to the Y3 Qasas run? 

i wear a 10.5 in most adidas except the superstar...I'd imagine these fall in line with the rest of the tubular/boost family ?

Has anyone ever ordered off of UUVO? I just made a purchase and I am worried now because people are telling me its not legit

The goat red balenciaga are the pleateds, I'd rather drop a couple more hundred on those then the orangish looking ones.

Shout outs to Spoonie Gee Unit for hooking me up with my pair last year.

Has anyone ever ordered off of UUVO? I just made a purchase and I am worried now because people are telling me its not legit

UUVO is bs. I almost ordered from them before and did some research.............even found other forums discussing legitimacy on them also.

at the time i was going to order.....they had pleats in stock in like FSR.....red and blacks.............and arenas in colors everyone else was sold out of like gris which was also fsr for example

my alarm went off

try to cancel asap

Last edited:
Damn...Y'all boys getting money
I need a pair of balenciagas in my life come spring time

Last edited:
al audi al audi Hey man thanks. I feel like such a sucker. They had a Yeezy preorder and I jjumped at it quicker than quick. I must say, I follow them on IG and they look legit, even the site visually looks good. When you start to look at forums, their polices, size runs etc they are without a doubt FAKE. I'm worried now that they have my bank info. I am going to get a new card number asap. I did cancel my order with them and they confirmed. Once I change my card info I should be good to go.

Have anybody truly been successful with any kind of luxury purchase through instascam? The vast majority of people on that site a pusedo sellers and only little people actual living the glamour life they're proceeding to the following...

I can't talk...I don't partake/have accounts in instagram, Twitter, facebook, or any social site except for NT.

Last edited:
I always wear my SLP sneakers with the tongue tucked in. The long tongue sticking out is a bit obnoxious for me personally...

Bro what kind of jeans do you recommend for stacking fit with the SL's besides the Saint Laurent Denim which is great but very very very expensive 

I never realised there was such a varied color palette with these, crazy, I have the matt black perforated highs I just picked up, I will get a picture up for you tomorrow, so you can decide on what to exchange for, try keep in mind the price point of the shoe along with the shelf life you will get out of the the whites.. They won't stay brilliant white for long. Versus the black pair, that was my thoughts anyway.

typerpinoy typerpinoy I have my pair in hand and can assure you they do not have that bright orange tint to them.

I hear ya on the whites getting dirty. I have the black pleated so I didn't want black again. The whites look beautiful, until dirty haha. Will wear them as my beaters this season

AJ, you need a jean that's very skinny and long in length for your leg. If your 6'1 you would need the 34" length to get stacked.

Have anybody truly been successful with any kind of luxury purchase through instascam? The vast majority of people on that site a pusedo sellers and only little people actual living the glamour life they're proceeding to the following...

I can't talk...I don't partake/have accounts in instagram, Twitter, facebook, or any social site except for NT.
There are a quite a few reputable sellers on IG/social media. I know that @Mr 100  sells on IG. Just gotta be careful. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom