Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Hennesy, those pleateds nearly look like you just unboxed them! Very nice!

Thanks man. My secret is to scrub the soles/midsoles with a Dobie pad, hot water, and a little dish soap. Then I spray a little windex on a paper towel and wipe the midsoles to get the glossy appearance back. Leather uppers I just wipe gently with a towel and a tiny bit of water. Use a brush for the suede toe.

Yeah, Ive always used dish soap typically and a magic eraser on white midsoles. Just bought some Jason Markk solution recently and it's been working quite well too.

Good looking out with the cleaning tips! Had to google dobie pad, never heard of that haha

And yeah retro707 retro707 , I need a pair of black pleateds too. Don't know why I waited for so long. At least you have mints!

Also, I have that dustbag for your SLP's too. I'll get it to you soon.

^Be careful what you use the Dobie pad on. It is great for scrubbing but is pretty abrasive and can easily scratch surfaces. Don't use it on any uppers. It is good for soles and durable midsoles like Balenciagas, just don't scrub too hard.

The fact that the pleateds aren't as accessible as the arenas makes them more desirable in my opinion. All the colors are classics and fetch a high price. I bought the red ones so I wouldn't have to drop 2Gs on red Octobers.

By the way I saw the red monochromes today in person, them joints are def a infrared not a red like the pleateds. I'd still say more red than orange though.

The pleateds are also a better style than arena IMO also.

One shoe I have not obtained yet on my list for a minute.

I want the red black mints and violet. I want em all.

Last edited:
The fact that the pleateds aren't as accessible as the arenas makes them more desirable in my opinion. All the colors are classics and fetch a high price.

I agree. They are also the last Balenciaga sneaker made in Italy.

Arenas are still a great quality sneaker but they were nicer when they were made in Italy. My first pair of black arenas from 2012 were definitely better than any pair I've owned since. The leather was softer.

these came in today from Mr Porter... need to try them on when I get my NF skinnys back tomorrow from the tailor

think I'll roll with these ... they do look better in person and even better on foot IMO

pimp.gif

also, mr porters packaging is pretty nice for a mail order shop! 

Last edited:
Mr. Porter's shipping is definitely appreciated. I ordered at 11:45am once and had them on my feet the next day at noon... With a free handkerchief.

Louboutin's and YSL's shipping is packed very nicely as well but nowhere near as fast as Mr. Porters.

Mr. Porter's shipping is definitely appreciated. I ordered at 11:45am once and had them on my feet the next day at noon... With a free handkerchief.

Louboutin's and YSL's shipping is packed very nicely as well but nowhere near as fast as Mr. Porters.

I got that handkerchief as well I was so pumped when I opened it up. Mine says Mr.P which my last name begins with a P but I was wondering maybe if it stood for Mr.Porter, what does yours say?

I got that handkerchief as well I was so pumped when I opened it up. Mine says Mr.P which my last name begins with a P but I was wondering maybe if it stood for Mr.Porter, what does yours say?

Ha, that's slick bro!... Mine says Mr. P too but my last name doesn't start with a P, so It's definitely for Mr. Porter.

you gotta wear skin tight jeans to pull off areans or have a real good taper on your jeans, i had to get rid of mine

wish i could rock em

Last edited:
you gotta wear skin tight jeans to pull off areans or have a real good taper on your jeans, i had to get rid of mine

wish i could rock em

arenas are pretty popular these days

cats be in arenas in baggy true religions, i seen it recently

this was in NYC

Last edited:
Have anybody truly been successful with any kind of luxury purchase through instascam? The vast majority of people on that site a pusedo sellers and only little people actual living the glamour life they're proceeding to the following...

I can't talk...I don't partake/have accounts in instagram, Twitter, facebook, or any social site except for NT.
I don't see how anyone can feel comfortable buying on there. You will never get large high resolution pics to see a product well.

Indeed those are the same ones. My 30" waist joints come with a 6.5" opening. (TTS)

Tbh the stacked guy is fairly loose in waist. I'm going to get my tailor to slim because copping a 29 would result in opening/taper to be way too tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom