Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly not a photographer like some of you guys and in my opinion, not really high-end but since they're being discussed. My pair of Coach Chelsea's.

What jeans do you wear with yours?

I only have one good pair that I like with them. Might cop some new jeans soon

The denim in that picture is Saint Laurent.
I've paired them with APC Petit New Standards as well

And rfx45 rfx45 , sizing up would certainly resolve the toe issue but they would be too large overall I think.
This model may be one that simply doesn't work well for me. Not too bummed now that I'm contemplating those Tom Fords. Need to see them in person first though.

I would like a LITTLE branding on them somewhere, I think.

Prices are looking a little TOO low on that site. $950 for SLP bikers? They're like $1,595 last I saw them in store I think.
Plus, considering the minimal descriptions, describing items as "rare" without prices reflecting such, and a rather small selection of products, Id steer clear.

Via their FAQ's

" 1. Are You Items Authentic?

A. Every Item Is 100% Authentic Or Money Back "

I don't know.

wow these NF  skinny guys came out perfect.. i know this is NOT the denim thread.. but had to throw these on wh my Arenas... huge difference 

I'd argue these are high end.. materials at least 
pimp.gif

I have owned at one point or another red, black, mint, and violet pleateds. I loved the mints and violets cause the colors were just great. Always sold black and red. Ended up selling the mints too for a decent price now I'm just sitting on the violets. They're ds and I'm not sure what to do as I haven't really been that into such loud sneakers lately but they are a beautiful shoe I might just keep them for chilling in my sweats and whatnot.

Recently got these two boots. The black ones are slp and the Browns ones are just a brand called scarosso, they were on sale from like 260€-130€ and I'm not a material expert but the quality feels insanely good for that price. I really like the tan slps the best but I got the black ones for 550 and couldn't justify spending 1000$ for the tan slps over the ones I got from scarosso for 150$.

Last edited:
... I might just keep them for chilling in my sweats and whatnot.

Go ahead and rub it in our faces haha ...
Nah, but really they are super nice! I'm upset your pair isn't a 44, I'd love to buy them.

And thanks for the compliment on the Chelsea's. The boots you just posted look nice as well.
I saw a DS pair of those SLP's on the bay recently for a relatively reasonable price.
Haven't seen them worn or in person ever so I didn't know if I should go for them.

Go ahead and rub it in our faces haha ...
Nah, but really they are super nice! I'm upset your pair isn't a 44, I'd love to buy them.

And thanks for the compliment on the Chelsea's. The boots you just posted look nice as well.
I saw a DS pair of those SLP's on the bay recently for a relatively reasonable price.
Haven't seen them worn or in person ever so I didn't know if I should go for them.
its prolly from the same guy. I got mine on ebay and hehad a few sizes.

You'd be hard pressed to find sales for high end items in general, especially one that came out this recently. Buscemi's website has it in stock. 
Thanks. Didnt think so but thought id ask. It is for a friend.

Nah I was on my phone and posted my comment in the completelist wrong post. Lol I was talking about some reeboks in a different post.

Recently got these two boots. The black ones are slp and the Browns ones are just a brand called scarosso, they were on sale from like 260€-130€ and I'm not a material expert but the quality feels insanely good for that price. I really like the tan slps the best but I got the black ones for 550 and couldn't justify spending 1000$ for the tan slps over the ones I got from scarosso for 150$.

Those Scarosso's look good. I see the grey pair on their site. Might have to pull the trigger on em

Thanks! I really like this model. I think they were a Barney's exclusive. Been hunting for another pair. Saw a 43 go for cheap on the bay but I need a 44/44.5. These are a 45 and a little large.

Any leads on a pair, let me know guys!

They're not a Barney's exclusive. I got my pair from Neiman Marcus' last call sale.

They're not a Barney's exclusive. I got my pair from Neiman Marcus' last call sale.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I assumed they were because the SA's at SLP said they had never seen them or sold them in store.

How much did you get your pair for? I paid full price, unfortunately. I wish I could find another pair. I really like that silhouette. I actually wish the SL10h were that same shape.

Oh ok, thanks for the info. I assumed they were because the SA's at SLP said they had never seen them or sold them in store

How much did you get your pair for? I paid full price, unfortunately. I wish I could find another pair. I really like that silhouette. I actually wish the SL10h were that same shape.

Are they hi or low tops? Do you guys mind to post a profile shot of them?

Last edited:
TR got them biker jeans now too.

lol i saw these in person like 2 weeks ago now

from small brands in the states to well known brands mainstream brands to street wear brands in EU/UK

:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom