Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know where I can find some sneakers similar to these? But without the tacky logo.

Last edited:
Just google "wingtip sneakers" even though those are more "longwings" I don't think you'll find as much result with that term.

Last edited:
Is that legit? :lol:

Also, I believe Ronaldos shoe line is already being threatened by Nike to at least stop using the CR7 logo as his Nike line uses it as well. Either he complies or they drop him.

Is that legit? :lol:

Also, I believe Ronaldos shoe line is already being threatened by Nike to at least stop using the CR7 logo as his Nike line uses it as well. Either he complies or they drop him.

If Nike does drop him that's gonna be a huge win for Adidas.

Are they hi or low tops? Do you guys mind to post a profile shot of them?

They come in both hi and low but my pair is hi. It's the SL04 model. I'm sure you've seen them before in white/red/blue and the silver/red/blue. I'm no longer at home and won't be all weekend to snap a pic of my pair but here is a photo I found of them. They look MUCH better in person on feet

Also, SL02 lows today to leave for a quick weekend getaway from this bad weather. Thanks again for this pair sunny23 sunny23

If this is more WDYWT, I can delete. No problem. Just trying to contribute and keep the thread moving.

a knockoff company is ripping off a knockoff company. :rofl:
I support HS. They make original shoes but their MIP line is what's mainstream so people assume that's the only thing they make. HS produces a lot of products, not only shoes. Loved the Jordan IV so much, I copped a second pair even though I know my first pair is going to last a life time. I'm looking forward to their Nike Presto version.

They come in both hi and low but my pair is hi. It's the SL04 model. I'm sure you've seen them before in white/red/blue and the silver/red/blue. I'm no longer at home and won't be all weekend to snap a pic of my pair but here is a photo I found of them. They look MUCH better in person on feet

Also, SL02 lows today to leave for a quick weekend getaway from this bad weather. Thanks again for this pair sunny23 sunny23

If this is more WDYWT, I can delete. No problem. Just trying to contribute and keep the thread moving.

Thanks man! Clean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom