Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent pickup. Still wondering if I should keep it.

Is there a such thing as a promo code for Mr. Porter? There's a pair of Raf Simons I'm desperate for but its $200 more than any other site. :smh:

The only reason I'm considering it is because they are in a size 13 they almost never make besides the Adidas line.

Last edited:
Is there a such thing as a promo code for Mr. Porter? There's a pair of Raf Simons I'm desperate for but its $200 more than any other site. :smh:

The only reason I'm considering it is because they are in a size 13 they almost never make besides the Adidas line.

Id say just buy. You wait and they might be gone

what are you looking at? someone might be able to point you in another direction

what are you looking at? someone might be able to point you in another direction

The Raf Simons velcro's in black. Since I started following them in 07' I have never seen a 13/46.

after looking around a little for you i think if youreally want them you should cop. mr porter says they only have 1 left and i wasn't able to find another site that carries your size either.

after looking around a little for you i think if youreally want them you should cop. mr porter says they only have 1 left and i wasn't able to find another site that carries your size either.

I even pulled up a site with their stockist and no luck... This might be my one shot for a while :rofl:

Recent pickup. Still wondering if I should keep it.

Keep, those would be a good spring/summer shoe and I am guessing you got them for ~$120 (that's how much they were at MrP last I checked) so it'll make a good beater.

Last edited:
Keep, those would be a good spring/summer shoe and I am guessing you got them for ~$120 (that's how much they were at MrP last I checked) so it'll make a good beater.
SMH I purchased them from a seller on the bay for $275. Definitely returning these.

Hah, was waiting for someone to finally buy it. Repped. What're your impressions of em quality wise? 
They are pretty great. The leather is supple and top notch, the inner liner is very similar to the material used in the Qasa Hi, the zippers are sturdy and the boost makes the whole thing relatively light and very comfortable. Lots of intricate detail work as well with the branding, logos and outsole. Very pleased with my purchase so far. If they ever go on discount I would double up.

Im surprised the seller on eBay will let u return
Yeah, the seller has a 14 day return policy. I I see another pair currently in auction. If I get it for a significantly cheaper price I will return these. Otherwise I'll probably just keep em and chalk it up as an L.

Last edited:
Yeah, the seller has a 14 day return policy. I I see another pair currently in auction. If I get it for a significantly cheaper price I will return these. Otherwise I'll probably just keep em and chalk it up as an L.
maybe he put the return option as a mistake :lol:

Anyone try on or seen the slp cowboy boots for tnis season? Thinking of buying a pair but have mixed thoughts on them as a long term piece. Haven't seen too many pics of them

So after a whole month. I got my Margielas and I'm not happy. The suede looks completely different than the picture on the site. The site it looks like a grey in person they look more on the brown side. :smh: Thinking about selling them for $225-250 on ebay or craigslist. Unless I can get VickAlmighty or some professional customizer to dye it black or darker.

Picture from site:

Was hoping it would look like this:

Got this:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1426165/width/500/height/700[/IMG
[IMG]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1426156/width/500/height/700

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom