Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wixa3p.jpg

anyone know how these run?? I plan on ordering a pair. I wear an 8.5 in forces. Thanks in adv

Originally Posted by RFX45

Lace, or anyone who lives in Vegas, which LV store is the best? They have one at the Fashion Show, Caesars Forum, Wynn, NM and Saks.
Which one is the best place, maybe the biggest one, that has the most chance of having the Graphite Collection?

I believe the one in Caesar's is the biggest...but each individual one may have unique pieces. When I went for Memorial day, that one had the graphite(pronounced grapheet I was told) collection on display. I'll let you know what I see up there.
wink.gif

Picked this jacket up from the cleaners today after trading some cash andkicks from a fellow Niketalker...Thanks Dom!
tongue.gif
Enjoy theCarmines!
wink.gif

Yup!

Same with Don C's Epi Red Christopher.

Those Customs run about 7Gs.

Snakeskin jacket is pretty neat tho. I think I seen a similar one worn on Brandon Flowers a year or two ago.

Yes, those are FRESH!, if only they made them in a women's 13, I would of copped.
The biggest size they made is a women's 11 or size 41...
ohwell.gif

Yeah....

So, I don't even rock w/ LV, Gucci, etc. too much...

But those Graphite joints are mine when I see them in the LV store.

Originally Posted by TheKid973

Custom? It looks like the Epi Christopher bag...

15egvp5.jpg

2rfa26b.jpg
this is from the essence fest in new orleans july 4th it was off the chain dat bag is serious

Damn, those Womens Damier Sneaks are pretty nice. The thought never crossed my mind to buy them in my size, lol.
I guess I'd be very worried about getting them dirty, but it'd give me an excuse to cop the Azur Belt.

thanks for the comments everyone. and yea my foot was almost too big for them (I got the biggest size 41)
and if anyone is from houston and plan on getting the graphit LVs theres already a waiting list for them I was told. Not sold out tho just some are spoken for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom