Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicks409

pimp.gif
good !!%%, sir.

missed out on some Gucci slip-ons on ebay
mad.gif
so I ended up spending alittle more and copping these Diors I've wanted for a while. Pics when they arrive.

could be a while, shipping from the UK
laugh.gif

90589_2.jpg

90589_3.jpg

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Originally Posted by kicks409
pimp.gif

sick.gif
(in a good way)
pimp.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
(humbled)

Very nice.

My recent Pick up....Copped a green and red interlocking G belt too. Nothing ya'll haven't seen before. SMH @ the wait time to get it from Guccithough.
181757_FCIB0_1096_001_zoom.jpg

My bad about the pic size. I'll get better pics once I get em in the mail.

Also copped those white Yves Saint Laurent Hi-Top Sneakers and a belt. Will post pics when I get em in the mail.

Tell me how ya'll feel about those hi-tops though. Yay or Nay? I like em.

^^^ Damn, they are really doing price cuts on their left over stuff. I should give it a visit and maybe grab something before they run out.

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Originally Posted by kavinsky

tha23greatest wrote:

Those hi's are crushing.I wish I could find them on sale or for a discount

LV never goes on sale.

I know and that's the bad part.I just dont want to cop em for retail
It is crazy. I read somewhere that LV doesn't sell anything on a discount to the public and doesn't have any outlets either. When they have outof season bags, they usually ship it back to where it was made and each bag is burnt.

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

my boy just picked these up for $125 at Nordstrom in Seattle
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You catch Nordstrom at the right time..... deals are to be found......
glasses.gif

It is crazy. I read somewhere that LV doesn't sell anything on a discount to the public and doesn't have any outlets either. When they have out of season bags, they usually ship it back to where it was made and each bag is burnt.
what a waste!!!
frown.gif

^^^ It is how they keep their bags at a higher price. If they sold them on a discount or at an outlet and made it easier to get, the exclusivity and their namewill be tarnished forever.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Originally Posted by kavinsky

tha23greatest wrote:

Those hi's are crushing.I wish I could find them on sale or for a discount

LV never goes on sale.

I know and that's the bad part.I just dont want to cop em for retail
It is crazy. I read somewhere that LV doesn't sell anything on a discount to the public and doesn't have any outlets either. When they have out of season bags, they usually ship it back to where it was made and each bag is burnt.

I doubt that happens.. But i heard they give a private sale to employees for dirt cheap

^^^ I believe it, that is also why i said they don't sell at a discount to the public, because I know some employees get discounts.

Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ I believe it, that is also why i said they don't sell at a discount to the public, because I know some employees get discounts.

laugh.gif
trust LV is all about being prestigious...even the employees getdirt discounts with limits and everything like that- i forgot the amount but its def lower than like 20% off and i think its limited to a couple items ayear
they set the bar at a different level...so it wont end up like gucci where people can just wait on certain items to hit discounters or go on sale tocop...

Neiman is having a sale right now
40% off, picked up 2 shirts and 2 shoes came out to less then 400. Thats less then the sale price of the gucci shoes i picked up

My Toronto Folk.

Holts @ Yorkdale has those Hi Top Gucci Sneakers with the studs in black for about 300ish in various sizes.
Low top velcro A-Cups In Patent Blue for around 225.
High top A-Cups in patent black or blue for around 255. Various sizes.

Nudie, 7FAM etc for like 40-60% off.

Left empty handed, but did state at the LV counter for a good 20mins, lol.

add to the hype
laugh.gif
i know some of yall are tired of seeing this printalready....but not me
pimp.gif
i been waiting for something like this forever...

SFN08UX_mn.jpg

hows the quality on ferragamo sneakers? saw these at nordstrom bout 2 weeks ago but in all black patent leather with a midsole colorway...should i pull thetrigger?

That's a nice LV tie. I want that damn tie clip too.

Ferragamo sneakers are well made. I saw the same thing you are talking about Fitted and they are pretty nice. Ferragamo sneakers are much better made thanGucci and Prada as they are prominently a shoe making company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom