Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

pimp.gif
I saw the lows in person on the weekend
eek.gif
my goodness can't wait
in store or on a celeb?
nerd.gif

and i dont like the path gucci is going down with these new lines - prob grab up some more boulevards and napolis before they disappear

some what a local celeb....
roll.gif

For a mainly French production line, I find it odd that LV shoes are made in Italy....
2vjepnp.jpg

Sometimes, the materials are from one country but made in another. So if it is made in Italy, it usually means materials re from there but made in France orvice versa.

Originally Posted by 5tan

pimp.gif
eek.gif
my goodness can't wait
in store or on a celeb?
nerd.gif

and i dont like the path gucci is going down with these new lines - prob grab up some more boulevards and napolis before they disappear

roll.gif

For a mainly French production line, I find it odd that LV shoes are made in Italy....
2vjepnp.jpg

laugh.gif
so you did pick em up and your holding out on us? let me get a pm
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 5tan

pimp.gif
eek.gif
my goodness can't wait
in store or on a celeb?
nerd.gif

roll.gif

2vjepnp.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Alright, I called up the nearest LV in my area, gave my name and number to the SA and I will get a call once they arrive. I can't wait.

To take things further, if you know your size, give them your CC#, and they'll charge it once it comes in, so you're good to go.

^^^ I still don't know my size for sure (Completely forgot to try them on at Vegas) but the SA took my US size and she said to just size down by one.I'll try my best to visit the store when it arrives but there is a chance I might have to get it shipped to me if I am too busy at that period of time.

just checked in with my SA...latest word from the "Shoe Manager" that was on site is 1st or 2nd week of August-

Will this shoe be re-released in the winter as well if sold out in august? I'm new to the "high end" items so any help is a appreciated, thanks!

this for all those who own a p pair of prada. I went into nemin marcus yesterday to look at there prada. Not to relize that they said made in Vietnam i realywant to get them but am a bit confused, cause therd were 385 for the pair (low top black paten leathear) please post back i really need ur opinion.

I'm going for the lows, although I feel kind of cheated since with about $20 price difference, the hi's seems like a better choice because you get mroematerials. However, I do like how the low looks better than the highs.

blazersfan, the Graphite collection is new and I believe I read that it is here to stay, however, the shoes might be a seasonal item so it might just come outthis one time. There is also a chance that it isn't a seasonal item in which case, it should be available again the next season. I've noticed though,that LV doesn't really have any sneakers that keep going like Gucci or Prada does, they don't have that signature shoe that is available year round.

Lows are hot but it seems to small simple IMO for that $$$$$ I got to get the Highs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom