Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly those pleateds arent fake. The guy is probably full of **** and maybe planning to start a paypal dispute and try to scam you. I recently sold my pavot arenas on ebay and the buyer tried to say they were fake and then submitted pictures of a totally different fake pair to ebay and said that was what I sent him. Luckily the guy was an idiot and could barely speak English and I abused him and won the dispute but probably less than 5% of sellers actually win a dispute like this. Get ready to fight this dude (on paypal, not literally). People really have no shame these days.

They are obviously real. If this is the case, be sure to let Nt know the buyers details, so no one else gets burned by him.

Last edited:
Yeah the pleateds with the folds are def way different that the prior stitched version.  I actually think the leather is way better on the version you sold.  The only downfall is the plastic pieces on the shoes which were leather in the stitch pleated model. Those plastic pieces still bother me every time I put mine on. 

If you have a good track record with paypal, when these scam artist come along they are much more willing to side with you. 

Has anyone seen insoles like the ones on the right in a pair of Christmas louboutin Louis sneakers...mind you the seller said the sneakers were 4years old

Yeah the pleateds with the folds are def way different that the prior stitched version.  I actually think the leather is way better on the version you sold.  The only downfall is the plastic pieces on the shoes which were leather in the stitch pleated model. Those plastic pieces still bother me every time I put mine on. 

If you have a good track record with paypal, when these scam artist come along they are much more willing to side with you. 

Its true. At the end of the day my buyer only screwed himself over cus by failing at his attempted scam he got stuck paying the full BIN price on a heavily worn pair of arenas, which I had listed for a ripoff price over retail in anticipation of the usual lowball offers. A rare victory for us honest folks but it took an extra month and multiple emails with ebay to get paid. The whole time I was really pissed cus assumed I was gonna lose due to ebays usual ineptitude. Luckily they didnt blow it for once.

Last edited:
at the end of season sales they drop everywhere, mmm eboutique, sneakerboy, etc
Thanks Bert. I actually just found a DS pair of Triple Straps in White/Grey Distressed for $330 shipped. Really looking forward to checking these out. They'll be my first pair of MMM!

Anrosa-store.com. I paid 780 for mine shipped. You just gotta navigate through the French to get to the PayPal page.

Good lookin out sucks theybaint got my size. Biggest size is a 43 smh

Need a 45 . Do u think u will get hit with customs?

Last edited:
Good lookin out sucks theybaint got my size. Biggest size is a 43 smh

Need a 45 . Do u think u will get hit with customs?

I hope I don't. But I figured the reason they offer the extra 20% discount to non-EU customers is for just in case you do get hit with customs fees.

Its true. At the end of the day my buyer only screwed himself over cus by failing at his attempted scam he got stuck paying the full BIN price on a heavily worn pair of arenas, which I had listed for a ripoff price over retail in anticipation of the usual lowball offers. A rare victory for us honest folks but it took an extra month and multiple emails with ebay to get paid. The whole time I was really pissed cus assumed I was gonna lose due to ebays usual ineptitude. Luckily they didnt blow it for once.
I'm guessing you would've taken lower instead of dealing with that nonsense but at least it was a good result.

photoman85 photoman85 not sure about those, could be fufu but I'm looking off mobile so can't say with certainty

I hope I don't. But I figured the reason they offer the extra 20% discount to non-EU customers is for just in case you do get hit with customs fees.

The 20% discount is a VAT refund for selling to customers outside of Europe. Over there sales taxes are built in the retail price, if the business is registered in the VAT refund program then you should get the refund/discount at checkout.

Hey guys I peeped the AJ1 vs. SL10 debate a few pages back. I love the AJ1 but been eyeing the SL10. For those that own the SL's do I size up or down? (I'm an 11.5)

I wear size 11.5-12 in most sneakers, size 12 in AJ1 and AM90, Size 44/11 in Arenas. I bought size 45/12 in SL02 and they fit good, extra length in the toe box but because it tapers it works great for me, doesn't feel too big at all. Got mine from Sneakerboy, they did not recommend sizing down like they do on the Arenas.

I wear size 11.5-12 in most sneakers, size 12 in AJ1 and AM90, Size 44/11 in Arenas. I bought size 45/12 in SL02 and they fit good, extra length in the toe box but because it tapers it works great for me, doesn't feel too big at all. Got mine from Sneakerboy, they did not recommend sizing down like they do on the Arenas.

SL02's run a little more true to size than SL10's. I own size 45's in 02's and the fit well like you've stated but I also own(ed) sizes 44 and 44.5 in the SL10''s and prefer the 44 for a tight fight and 44.5 for a less restrictive fit. Hence, my previous sizing suggestion

SL02's run a little more true to size than SL10's. I own size 45's in 02's and the fit well like you've stated but I also own(ed) sizes 44 and 44.5 in the SL10''s and prefer the 44 for a tight fight and 44.5 for a less restrictive fit. Hence, my previous sizing suggestion

I just ordered the Royal's I will get some on feet pics up when they come in, thank you for your help brother, repped. :pimp:

drkingschultz drkingschultz no problem, my man. I appreciate it. I'm happy you got your pair. I'm sure you'll love them.

Speaking of SL, I saw a guy with the black/red suede SL10's with the gum bottoms last night... Damn, I'm sorry I slept.

The 20% discount is a VAT refund for selling to customers outside of Europe. Over there sales taxes are built in the retail price, if the business is registered in the VAT refund program then you should get the refund/discount at checkout.

That makes more sense. Thanks for the info man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom