Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why you do this to me..... i regret selling my pair now
frown.gif
Did you have a pair of black patents also? I just got mine. When I first bought em I wasn't sure if I was going to like them enough to hold onto em but I'm obsessed with them now.the last two weeks has been either Lhamo Folk Visvims or those Patent Futures.

@DrKingSchultz no problem, my man. I appreciate it. I'm happy you got your pair. I'm sure you'll love them.

Speaking of SL, I saw a guy with the black/red suede SL10's with the gum bottoms last night... Damn, I'm sorry I slept.
I feel you on that. Had a pair of the black/blue suede SL10's with the gum bottoms in my cart on DRL earlier this year for about $300 and they sold out before I pulled the trigger. Regretted it ever since

I can't understand why people are buying arenas from resellers and having to worry about whether the sneakers are real, whether they will even send the shoes, etc, etc.

I feel you on that. Had a pair of the black/blue suede SL10's with the gum bottoms in my cart on DRL earlier this year for about $300 and they sold out before I pulled the trigger. Regretted it ever since

Damn bro, that's a HUGE loss... For $300? Crazy steal. What's DRL, again?

Oh if thats how much retail is then forget it. Thought they retailed for $600+.

Retail is $585+tax so in Chicago about $630. You're saving a bit but if you're doubtful about authenticity, it isn't worth it.

And thanks, grantmorgan grantmorgan I've heard of them before

Last edited:
What are your thoughts on Filling Pieces? I know by their own definition, they aren't "high-end" shoes, but I find that they fulfill their purpose of being a good in-between option. I only own these two pairs. Quality is definitely better than your typical Nike/Jordan, but it's not in line with your fashion house designers. For the price though, seems to be a good value.

Last edited:
I have a question about the sizing of the margiela futures. Im an 8 in Nike/Jordan, 39 in Arenas, and 39.5 in SLP 10h. What sizez would be appropriate for the Margielas?

I have a question about the sizing of the margiela futures. Im an 8 in Nike/Jordan, 39 in Arenas, and 39.5 in SLP 10h. What sizez would be appropriate for the Margielas?
From my experience, I would say that you should get sz 40.

I'm a Nike 10, Balenciaga 42, SLP 43 (could definitely do a 42.5, but it's more of a looks thing), CL 42.5/43, Visvim 10, and MMM 43.

I've heard some people say you could size down .5, but I honestly can't imagine that. If that's one of those "buy em small to stretch" kinda things, I can't imagine what that stretching feeling would be like. With my all reds, not so much, but with my black patents, some days I wish I had gotten a 43.5 or 44. The toe box area can definitely be pretty uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Yeah Futures are def narrow. I had a pair in a 44 when i believed 43 should be perfect after trying on in stores.

My suggestion is to go up .5 from your true.

You have a size 39.5 in sl10h? Didn't know they made that.

Has anyone used Jason Markk shoe cleaner on their Balenciagas? Debating on using it on my Nuit Fonce Arenas.

Thanks!

Has anyone used Jason Markk shoe cleaner on their Balenciagas? Debating on using it on my Nuit Fonce Arenas.

Thanks!

I use it all the time homie! Just probably want to avoid the laces so they keep that waxy texture. And I can't remember, but if the Nuit Fonce are suede, just a different approach but you can still use it.

Last edited:
I use it all the time homie! Just probably want to avoid the laces so they keep that waxy texture. And I can't remember, but if the Nuit Fonce are suede, just a different approach but you can still use it.

Thanks man! Nuit Fonce are that dark blue cracked calfskin leather. I was afraid it would take away the shine of the leather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom