Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys are idiots :lol:

This

An I guess this belongs in here also

Msrp is 400 on each color

Off white pair though Gabe

Quality don't look too shabby

just for *$&%# and giggles look up "jordan pinnacle" on ebay

Last edited:
Got some mail today...scooped for 700$ used. Not a steal but the only time I've even seen my size for sale used.

I think those jordan ones are really dope actually...the off white ones. Would maaaybe consider for retail but even that's a stretch so I guess I'm not getting them lol.

Undecided on those Vert De Gris Futures.. Not sure if i like the changes they made from the samples

I might need to see more angles/ natural lighting before i decide

words cant describe how bad i want a pair of tan or brown vivsim fbt' in size 105.11 US.. There has to be a brah in this thread who is tired of wearing his and wants to sell :smh:

you could buy the conditioner that balenciaga sells... but its just lubridermin an expensive *** bottle if your cool with any SA just ask them and they will confirm this. always condition them since they are lambskin. being in vegas my dry out bad

Yeah i think that is the main problem with my pair. It is starting to look a little dull. Unfortunately, we do not have a Balenciaga store in Chicago. I will try calling the store in NYC.

Thanks for the help.

I just got these Beige Arenas in, love the color so much. The collection is starting to come together

Does this size even exist?

Still mad about the anrosa site

Exactly how futures are for me. I would have to go with the 46 and they look too big

Bed pictures are like a inside joke at this point. I crack up every time

Last edited:
i had a pair of 11s and they fit just like 12s. Like im a big twelve more like 12.5 and they were perfect. But I heard it varies by model

Really? That's good to hear. 11's are hard to find too but I'll have a better chance for sure. Thanks!

And yeah, The bed joke is pretty damn funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom