Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shot of the Tom Fords. Still on the fence.

NAFTA is not going to save you on Duty charges, it only applies to items that are created/manufactured in North America. All of your orders from SSENSE are items that were made in Europe.

I wish you all luck and hope that you don't have to pay. I always find USPS more lenient (or maybe too lazy) to calculate duty on my inbound shipments. If your orders were shipped out via Canada Post then once they clear US Customs they will be transported/delivered by USPS. Inbound shipments declared under $200 value are exempt, seems like Fedex goes by the book most of the time and USPS can't be bothered.
true, but because of NAFTA, inbound inspections from canada are typically non-existent. probably lazy like you said.

@23soles  Just size up in the skates and you will be fine. I had 45's and they killed my feet, they def run about 1/2 small. Once I sized up I had no issues. 

Figures all the sales hit when I was away, wasn't looking for them and had limited email.  I did manage to pick up black leather wyatts from ssense though.  Kinda mad because I really wanted the suede but they were gone in my size by the time I got to the site. I should be getting the black leather ones tomorrow and they were getting shipped canadian post not ups. 

I am still on the hunt for suede wyatts in a 45 in one of these sales. If anyone sees them let me know.  

I have a pair of brand new wyatt boots below in a 44.5 for sale, PM me if your interested or shoot me a email off ebay.  I will let them go for the low to a NTer. 

someones gotta post the link to the slip private sale
TIA

If you login on ysl.com, you should see the link for the sale items. If you don't have an account, you could still use the code, "YSLSS15" at checkout. You just cant see what exactly is on sale, however. Making it a kind of guessing game lol

The sale doesn't include too many pieces unfortunately. There are no SL10's or 01's, or wyatts on sale on the site- just some skates, santiags I think, and the full on cowboy boots. A couple nice flannels though.

If you login on ysl.com, you should see the link for the sale items. If you don't have an account, you could still use the code, "YSLSS15" at checkout. You just cant see what exactly is on sale, however. Making it a kind of guessing game lol

The sale doesn't include too many pieces unfortunately. There are no SL10's or 01's, or wyatts on sale on the site- just some skates, santiags I think, and the full on cowboy boots. A couple nice flannels though.

Thanks! Damn the fringes aren't on sale.

Appreciate it bro!

Need that Balenciaga boot for winter.

Ssense messed up my package. It was supposed to be delivered today. Came home didn't see it. Tracked the package and got "Recipient not located at address provided. Item being returned to sender." The location was the wrong zip code FML.

Balenciaga nailed the profile on those.  

I got a extra pair of black suede SL10H gum bottom size 45 if anyones interested. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom