Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need that Balenciaga boot for winter.

Ssense messed up my package. It was supposed to be delivered today. Came home didn't see it. Tracked the package and got "Recipient not located at address provided. Item being returned to sender." The location was the wrong zip code FML.
just so u have some hope, this has happened to me the past two times I've shipped shoes using USPS. But both times they ended up getting delivered the next day, sometimes the postman scans it wrong or didn't feel like bringing it to ur house cause he's lazy or some ****, it could be anything. I would wait a day or two.

just so u have some hope, this has happened to me the past two times I've shipped shoes using USPS. But both times they ended up getting delivered the next day, sometimes the postman scans it wrong or didn't feel like bringing it to ur house cause he's lazy or some ****, it could be anything. I would wait a day or two.

Thanks for that. I'll keep hope alive.

Red mono rubber stud MMM

so balenciaga is having a private sale on spring/summer 2015

and somehow some way black pleateds were going for $470

needless to say they are sold out but have availability in tokyo and a few other places globally

will balenciaga ship things for you to there store from other locations

Damn, I missed those black pleated. I'm curious if we can do international orders too. I don't believe Balenciaga does tho.

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, even overseas it looks like the largest is 43 in the pleateds. Crazy to know they're just sitting over there. I'd love a pair of each color.

Thanks for the link! Unfortunately, even overseas it looks like the largest is 43 in the pleateds. Crazy to know they're just sitting over there. I'd love a pair of each color.

Do these run small? 43 is normally what I order in high-end shoes so it would work for me.

From what I remember I think the thread's consensus is they run a bit larger and should buy a size smaller than your true size. I'm a true 45, have. 44 in the peforateds and they're perfect. I'd imagine the pleateds fit quite similarly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom