Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need those red low patent A Cups! If any of you guys who go to these Rack locations can find a 9 or 9.5 PM me.

Originally Posted by BriWeezy

Any clue on if or when a graphite lv key/change holder is coming out?

i saw the key holder yesterday...drops fri...but the real 6 key holder with the rings...not the coin purse joint-

theres no coin purse as of yet

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

I got my Guccis from San Leandro Nordstrom Rack.. and the Pradas from Nordstrom Rack in downtown SF... San Leandro had more designer shoes

hold up is that the one right off the 880 freeway? If so I always past by but never go in to check what they got. And where is the nordstrom rack in SFlocated near?

hold up is that the one right off the 880 freeway? If so I always past by but never go in to check what they got. And where is the nordstrom rack in SF located near?
Yeah its off 880 in Marina Square.. SF rack is on 9th street by trader joes

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

The Nordstrom Rack near me had those white/red patent A-Cups for $79.99 about two months ago..

quick question, whats the word on Bruno Magli? comfy?

Angel
Funk-

very much so... one of the pairs I posted in the Ferragamo pic is Bruno...
like a pair of air maxes on your feet..... low profile..
smokin.gif

Lucky. The Nordstrom Rack near me doesn't carry PS shoes although the Nordstrom right across the street from it has a couple of pairs.

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

hold up is that the one right off the 880 freeway? If so I always past by but never go in to check what they got. And where is the nordstrom rack in SF located near?
Yeah its off 880 in Marina Square.. SF rack is on 9th street by trader joes

thanks for the heads up..and dont worry I wont be taking none of the good stuff from you as I am a size 8 in gucci.
happy.gif

EDIT* here are some gucci shoes on sale at neiman with an additional 35% off I think you can use code SHOPNM for free shipping too. LINK

6paqnb.jpg

m93otw.jpg

Just came back from the ATL LV store, they didn't even put them joints on display because of the amount of people that had them reserved. They had theHi's and low's, belts, beanie, wallets, phone holders, bags and etc... basically everything. After seeing the graphites in person I actually prefer thebrown damiers, its so weird because I was so hyped about the graphite damier but I had never seen the browns in person so when I saw them today.... joints arestraight butter. I'm also tryna deversify my closet and I have too many black shoes so that might have been another deciding factor.

Warning to those that have their shoes on reserve, LV only holds shoes for 24hrs according to my SA so I'd suggest yall go 2morrow and scoop em. Saw Mya& Brian Mcknight in the LV store shopping.

nobody like these? besides the fact they are womens shoes i would definitely add these to the lv chuck collection
12021001_ebene

if i wear a sz. 9.5 in jordans and a size 9 in air force ones, what size should i order for the damier chucks? thanks in advance.

I wear 9-9.5 in Jordans, and bought a sz8 LV low.

I should add that in Jordans, the 9s perfect (no space), where as 9.5 its a lil space (which is what I like).

Found out its 4% increase in canada @ LV come the 19th...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom