Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ooohhhweee, I'm like the camouflage Louis"
If anyone from Louis Vuitton is reading lol...we need Elans with the Takashi Murakami camo print, with either tan, black or brown bottoms...any photoshoppersout there?

X

Leather, NOT THIS DENIM STUFF...

Red Laces?

Originally Posted by mellowg

nobody like these? besides the fact they are womens shoes i would definitely add these to the lv chuck collection
12021001_ebene

I remember like 3 weeks ago I saw these in the look book. I went to pick up the highs and still didnt see those. Anyone have any info on them?

jeans to go with them

I saw a lot of stuff at LV. The Graphite polo was real nice but they only had it in XL. It is a simple black polo with the Damier Graphite pattern on thesleeves and collar and retailed for $350, not bad compared to the $220 t-shirt I guess.
They didn't have the hoody with the LV logo on the chest but they did have one that has an LV logo on the lower left, by the pockets. It felt like it wascashmere and retailed for about $900.
Some nice leather jackets in brown, not as good as I expected or at least not the style I was expecting.
They also have a Damier Graphite Zip-Up Sweater that has the Damier Graphite print all over which was about $1100-$1200. It looked liked it was of greatquality.

Also a quick note,. Neiman Marcus had 3 YSL's, black patent, marron patent and white patent. If they had the smooth black leather it would been included inthe pic by now. They also have some new grey Prade A-Cups, looks pretty good.

Well, I got the LV Graphite shoes, low cuts, one of the few who chose the low cuts along with 5tan. I also got a belt but it is a bit short so I might go backto exchange it for a longer one. I also got a couple of Gucci stuff. I hate visiting Rodeo Drive, 4 items in 2 stores within 20 minutes = check the pics.
laugh.gif

Oh well here's some pics.

LV Graphite Belt, LV Graphite Sneakers Low, Gucci Hi and Gucci zip-up.
4u77nt.jpg

The shoes quality looks decent but I have definitely seen and felt better. I hope it holds up though because it does feel a bit flimsy but with nothing reallyspecial I want to get this summer, this was just a must have for me.
2hhm1de.jpg

Love the belt, not thick width-wise at all as I expected but it's pretty good and can be worn with almost any grey or black shoes.
302ce51.jpg

rfx anymore of those gucci zip ups where u got it? also mind if i ask the price paid for it?
The Neiman Marcus here only had one small and one medium left, I got the last medium. I paid retail, $595 + tax. I didn't reall get to visit theGucci store so i'm not sure if they have it but last time I visited the Gucci store last month, they didn't ahve it.

nice $+* pickups.
Thanks.

rfx anymore of those gucci zip ups where u got it? also mind if i ask the price paid for it?

That same jacket is at Gucci Toronto for like $640 my man..

That belt is starting to grow on me....

Especially after the detailed pic of the buckle itself.

I apologize for straying from all the Daimer banter, but anyone that has Ferragamo shoes, do the soles wear out really quick? I've been wearing a pair forabout a couple weeks now and it looks like the soles are wearing really fast.

I apologize for straying from all the Daimer banter, but anyone that has Ferragamo shoes, do the soles wear out really quick? I've been wearing a pair for about a couple weeks now and it looks like the soles are wearing really fast.
It doesn't really wear out quick, since it has a leather sole it just seems like that. You cna always bring it to the cobbler and ask them toput a rubber toppy, heel tap and/or toe taps. It will make the shoes slighlty more comfortable because of the thin rubber layer they apply and it won'twear out the leather sole too fast. Believe me though, leather sole shoes just looks really worn out once worn but it really isn't.

RFX-How much were those gucci high's after tax?
$470 with tax, retail was $440 I believe.

loving those gucci hi's rfx i slept when they had them in nyc now i dont find them around

^^Yea same question. I want to order those gucci highs. They are nice. But I knw gucci houston had tht jacket. I want to say it was 570. they had medium and alarge on display. Very nice RFX45

New Pickups from my new favorite store Nordstrom Rack lol.. sorry guys there were no a cups!
$179.99: sz 11 G
ry%3D320

$149.99 sz 12 G
ry%3D320

^^^wow u got a steal on those 149.99. Arent those like 895.00 because they snake skin?? IF anyone ever sees an 7.5 G let me knw in both of those.. Nice stuffS. Dizzel

Originally Posted by IloveKicks88

RFX - How did you size down on the Gucci High tops
Take this advice with a grain of salt but I would go 2 sizes down. I wear a 9.5-10 in Jordans and this is the third Gucci Chucks I had and they are all7.5G and fit me just right. If you want to go the safe route, I say go 1.5 size down. I hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom