Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys...new to the thread and looking for some help. Interested in picking up a pair of Balenciaga Arenas. I've searched the thread and came across some answers but figured I'd ask again.

I wear 8-8.5 in most Nike's - would a 40 be the right size in Arenas?

Also, do the Arenas ever go on sale? I found link to the Barneys Warehouse site which had a pair but they are all sold out ( http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/balenciaga-arena-high-trainers-501794274.html). Just wondering if finding these at a discount in the near future is reasonable.

Hey guys...new to the thread and looking for some help. Interested in picking up a pair of Balenciaga Arenas. I've searched the thread and came across some answers but figured I'd ask again.

I wear 8-8.5 in most Nike's - would a 40 be the right size in Arenas?

Also, do the Arenas ever go on sale? I found link to the Barneys Warehouse site which had a pair but they are all sold out ( http://www.barneyswarehouse.com/balenciaga-arena-high-trainers-501794274.html). Just wondering if finding these at a discount in the near future is reasonable.
I wear 10.5 in Nike and 42 in Balenciaga. Based on that, 40 should be fine on you.

Yes, Arenas go on sale when retailers are clearing out their stock at the end of the season.

You can wait till December if you want, but the sale stock is usually limited sizes and less desirable colorways.
I can't see in mobile for some reason how much are the story et fall Chelsea's?

Last edited:
Can't wait to get my pair. Their website is awful though. I can't really tell what else they have available. Different color options for the Chelsea's would be cool too.

23soles sent me this yesterday over text i didn't see it posted here. CPs for fall.
Is the top chelsea a shade of blue?

Anybody order a pair of Jodphurs from Story Et Fall?

Lian said my Chelseas are in production and should be finished end of next week.

If they're all they're hyped up to be, might place an order for Jodphurs next.
i really want too lol I got the chelseas. They are all they're hyped to be! But I have slp jodhpurs in tan suede, black suede with studs, and black leather, and then scarosso brown nubuck regular jodhpurs. I see all these nice boots I just don't need them lol. But I really like how the story et fall jodhpurs are shaped. Perfect imo.mi like how they are like mid height...like they definitely aren't low but they aren't very high either. I just think they would fit under jeans perfect. I just hate when u can see any skin between ur jeans and slp cropped jodhpurs if ur jeans ride up a little bit.

Yup, good looking. I forgot to post.

Nordstrom is getting both of those as well as a black leather pair.

Chicago's store isn't taking pre-orders just yet but I'll update when they are for those interested. I know a lot jumped ship for the Et Fall's. They're a good buy for sure. I like them for the money but I think I still like the look of the CP's better personally. I haven't seen them in person though, so I can't say wholeheartedly.
i like the grey suede common projects, esp wih the darker crep sole. Honestly I had the tan ones and then I got the story et falls and sold my common projects. I wore the cps one time for two hours and the sole got dirty. Like I mean if u wore them a fair amount of times they'd be trashed. The crepe sole was sooo soft/gummy it seemed like that **** would wear down super fast. There was wear from two hours of wearing them.

Comfort-cp
Quality-slight edge to cp I'm guessing
Price-SEF
Shape of upper-slight edge to SEF
Sole looks and durability-SEF
color-same tan, cp slightly lighter
Fit- story et fall tts like mmm, cp .5-1 size big

Follow up to my question earlier. Can I get a legit check on these pairs from those who are familiar with or have Arenas?

bertdinner2 bertdinner2 nice breakdown there. I remember reading about you selling the CP's when you got the SEF's. I agree they're great for the price without having even seen them in person.

I own the light tan CP's too, and I love the crepe sole. Even once it's dirty. It gives them a casual look and feel that I like but I very much understand your points and it helps to hear a comparison from someone that owns both.

I may look into them soon. Can't hurt to have both!

Had preordered the BV boots In espresso almost 4 months ago. Got a call they came in and made arrangements to go pick them up. Go in and was told they actually have to be sent to a different store as some vip client wanted them and already paid for them. Kind of surprised an official store would do something like this. Wasted pretty much half a day for them and needless to say I told them to don't bother trying to get me another pair. Kind of over them now. I'll keep my CP. was debating selling them as the sole felt a bit too soft compared to the old BV lace boots I had. The sole is almost Clarks soft. I won't be surprised if it was the same sole Clarks uses.

Had preordered the BV boots In espresso almost 4 months ago. Got a call they came in and made arrangements to go pick them up. Go in and was told they actually have to be sent to a different store as some vip client wanted them and already paid for them. Kind of surprised an official store would do something like this. Wasted pretty much half a day for them and needless to say I told them to don't bother trying to get me another pair. Kind of over them now. I'll keep my CP. was debating selling them as the sole felt a bit too soft compared to the old BV lace boots I had. The sole is almost Clarks soft. I won't be surprised if it was the same sole Clarks uses.

Damn, sorry to hear that. That's DIRTY of them. I'm surprised they'd pull such a stunt.

Stopped over at SLP in soho the other day. The black fringes have amazing quality, propably the best leather on a SL sneaker I've seen yet.  They are def on my buy list.  The jodhpurs are also very nice, the suede is much smoother than my 2014 wyatt suede. 

All the shoes are different sizes, that sucks. My LV size is 10.5 and here I am thinking I can easily have them all deadstock if I hit that lotto. Now I'll have to piece together flying from store to store on my private jet. 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom