Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sunny23 sunny23 good looking with the photos! Both pairs are looking nice there. Especially the Jodhpurs. I'm happy the leather quality has increased on the sneakers. I thought it was on the way down after seeing the newer 01 lows but these look promising.

I feel like they'll still hit sale, so I want to wait but that's never fun. Gotta avoid them for a while

sunny23 sunny23 good looking with the photos! Both pairs are looking nice there. Especially the Jodhpurs. I'm happy the leather quality has increased on the sneakers. I thought it was on the way down after seeing the newer 01 lows but these look promising.

I feel like they'll still hit sale, so I want to wait but that's never fun. Gotta avoid them for a while
They'll defnitely drop.

SL kicks are never worth it at retail. You'll always find some sort of disco eventually.

This is not dirt, the paint on my boost is flaking off after one really casual wear.  You would think they would have figured this out before hand. I guess I have to be careful not to hit the upper sides of the soles against anything. 

@23soles  Sucks waiting for the sale but when it hits and you wore them 5 times after you paid retail its hurts just as much. 

Last edited:
Yikes, paint peeling/chipping like AM90's. I read about that sole issue in the 350 thread and complex's article recently. Sucks for those that dropped well over retail.

And yeah A, they all hit sale eventually. Now, we wait. I grabbed my SL fringes for retail... Stupid

Had preordered the BV boots In espresso almost 4 months ago. Got a call they came in and made arrangements to go pick them up. Go in and was told they actually have to be sent to a different store as some vip client wanted them and already paid for them. Kind of surprised an official store would do something like this. Wasted pretty much half a day for them and needless to say I told them to don't bother trying to get me another pair. Kind of over them now. I'll keep my CP. was debating selling them as the sole felt a bit too soft compared to the old BV lace boots I had. The sole is almost Clarks soft. I won't be surprised if it was the same sole Clarks uses.
Oh wow that's messed up!

Nordstrom Chicago is taking CP Chelsea preorders. Give the store a call and ask for my man Harcourt in men's designer if you're interested. He always looks out

Last edited:
Definitely like the look of the suede SLP fringes over the black leather ones. Maybe this will mean it will be easier to find the suede ones further reduced. Hard to justify $895 retail. 

Definitely like the look of the suede SLP fringes over the black leather ones. Maybe this will mean it will be easier to find the suede ones further reduced. Hard to justify $895 retail. 

I agree but I thought that the suedes were already cleared out...

Hazelnut and black are on ysl with most sizes available

Ahh so there's still hope. I need the hazelnut suede fringes in a 45. Not trying to pay retail either. My local dealer had them on clearance for $400 CAD (approx $330 USD) but only in size 39. They also had the SL10 royals, same size selling for $300 CAD.

Sizing help plz!

I usually wear a 9-9.5 in jordans.
42 in margiela furtures.
would a 40 in balenciaga arenas be too small?

i dont necessarily have a long foot, just a bit wide.

thanks in advance

Tech Runners today:

Yeah but farfetch had them for $450 or so a month ago. I'd you want to wait till the next sale, grab them in December.

Last edited:
Had preordered the BV boots In espresso almost 4 months ago. Got a call they came in and made arrangements to go pick them up. Go in and was told they actually have to be sent to a different store as some vip client wanted them and already paid for them. Kind of surprised an official store would do something like this. Wasted pretty much half a day for them and needless to say I told them to don't bother trying to get me another pair. Kind of over them now. I'll keep my CP. was debating selling them as the sole felt a bit too soft compared to the old BV lace boots I had. The sole is almost Clarks soft. I won't be surprised if it was the same sole Clarks uses.

This makes me lose hope. I called the store in Virginia and they took down my name, number, size, and color. They didn't even take my card information. Told me they'll call me back. Trying to get me and another NT'er's pairs. I'll be calling them tomorrow to see whats good.

Still can't believe they did you like that :smh:

This makes me lose hope. I called the store in Virginia and they took down my name, number, size, and color. They didn't even take my card information. Told me they'll call me back. Trying to get me and another NT'er's pairs. I'll be calling them tomorrow to see whats good.

Still can't believe they did you like that :smh:

Surrpised me a bit too as I was told the night before they were mine and they didn't need to charge them right away. Calling them won't hurt, they should be getting stock in right now. They aren't selling for much more on eBay either if you really want it. Less than $100 over retail and tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom