Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam looking to cop balmains....

How's the sizing? And all bikers really run 1400+? Damn lol

I'm looking to cop a black and a ripped/light wash.. Any suggestions?

Get these instead

Damn, Lian website still doesn't have the jodhpur's yet.

Anyways, I guess we all know the color of the season...

Last edited:
Does anyone know if those all black perforated saint laurent sl10h come in all white yet?

Last edited:
OMFG @ those SEF jodphurs...im torn on going chelsea or jodphur actually, might just go both.

Actually just hit Lian up to see what their "walnut" color looks like

ShadyKay is True Cost online to watch?

Dr King I watched that movie "Ex Machina" the other day, damn she played him in the end lol

man there was no robot sex though, I was certain he was gonna get some at least

The other side been getting over on us since Adam and Eve brother :lol: I'm happy you enjoyed it, it was definitely worth a watch, I'm sorry for the lateness, I haven't been around, I been busy trying to put my hands on some paper, what's been good with you though? You good?

I pm'd you some more films :pimp:

Get these instead

Very nice :nerd:

Last edited:
To those with the SEF Chelsea how tight are they on you? I think I may need to size down to 39.5 but I didn't see it as an option when ordering and I thought 39 would be too small. My 40 is just slightly roomy. They feel and look ok but I can slide my foot back and forth just a tad and my heel doesn't stay locked down, though it's not slipping crazy either. I might just be bugging but I feel they should be tighter. And also I just don't wanna deal with ordering and waiting for another pair then having to get rid of these.

For reference the middle of my thumb is where the tip of my pinky and big toe are. And the width is fine no pinching or feet sliding side to side.

Last edited:
To those with the SEF Chelsea how tight are they on you? I think I may need to size down to 39.5 but I didn't see it as an option when ordering and I thought 39 would be too small. My 40 is just slightly roomy. They feel and look ok but I can slide my foot back and forth just a tad and my heel doesn't stay locked down, though it's not slipping crazy either. I might just be bugging but I feel they should be tighter. And also I just don't wanna deal with ordering and waiting for another pair then having to get rid of these.

For reference the middle of my thumb is where the tip of my pinky and big toe are. And the width is fine no pinching or feet sliding side to side.

if you have a pair of roshe, try to use their insoles, they will prevent your feet from sliding around if they are too big and also makes them a lot more comfortable to walk in.

Is there an option to ad a rubber sole/topy on the SEF boots? I saw a pic that shipped with topy and rubber soles(?), just curios if they would just add it for you at an extra charge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom