Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
joints lookin spicyyy. haven't decided if I wanna cop yet since I got my SL jodhpurs but it's still in the back of my mind.

maybe I should hop before a price hike happens

Adrian. Do it.

Casual Friday

found this pic on the gram
Claimed to be the dark sergeant. These legit? If not, no BVs are safe no more.

Last edited:
Whattup Henn! I use Rust O Leum's Neverwet, but the kind that's specifically made for "boots & shoes".

The original two-bottle formula they made left a really hazy/milky coating, so it could only be used on white shoes. The boot and shoe version dries completely clear and doesn't change colors at all. It's awesome.

I think most Ace Hardware stores carry them for $15.

Thanks man I'm gonna need it for all these suede Chelsea's I got coming in. You hit it with one or two coats? I don't waterproof sneakers anymore but I used to waterproof all my kicks back in the day and would do one coat, let dry, then one more.

Last edited:
Thanks man I'm gonna need it for all these suede Chelsea's I got coming in. You hit it with one or two coats? I don't waterproof sneakers anymore but I used to waterproof all my kicks back in the day and would do one coat, let dry, then one more.
Yeah man! Definitely a good idea for suede. I've been good with one coat. I do the one coast, give it at least 12 hours before I try the faucet test, and the water just completely runs off, so one coat seems to do job. I'm probably going to run a second coat over the SLP's just to be safe.

Site is definitely confusing but the way you posed the question made it seem that you thought they copped in store or from a different retailer. You can email Lian regarding sizing recommendations but the add to cart option is how you'd order.

Oh, before I forget, Lian sent me these pics:

@echau, thanks for posting this my dude. I actually got Lian to change my order from the Chelsea's to the jodhpurs since I got the SLPs. I made the decision kinda blindly so any pics of their jodhpurs are much appreciated.

@BrianMendoza, I'm ready to order some Jodhpurs too, so I asked Lian for some pics of the current batch and he sent me pics of the tan and walnut suede ones. It's Friday, let's spend some money guys.

@BrianMendoza, I'm ready to order some Jodhpurs too, so I asked Lian for some pics of the current batch and he sent me pics of the tan and walnut suede ones. It's Friday, let's spend some money guys.
They definitely look pretty dang good in those pics. I hope my pair is a part of that batch. My patience is sad.

And hahaha! I agree man. It's Friday guys... Who's buying what!?

I bought a pair of navy blue CL spikes.

Last edited:
ShadyKay is True Cost online to watch?

Dr King I watched that movie "Ex Machina" the other day, damn she played him in the end lol

man there was no robot sex though, I was certain he was gonna get some at least
Well the dudes Asian girl was a bot, you don't see the getting freaky? I only saw the movie once on a plane so I can't remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom