Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes are def better on and in pics. I wish these were more appreciated than say wearing them in la or NYC. What I wore tonight to work.
Those futures are looking good brotha!

I overdid some spending recently, so I've been on the edge about unloading my black patent w/ white midsole pair, but those are my absolute favorite futures and I don't expect to see them for sale again unless I want to pay flipper prices.

So SLP baby cat eras are $595 now? http://www.barneys.com/saint-laurent-babycat-print-skate-sneakers-504093390.html

Could have sworn they were like $395 retail just last year?

i dont understand the appeal of the hender scheme sneakers. 

You can say it is like the more artisinal version of the original with premium materials that ages well by developing a patina as it ages and worn, it is meant to look beat after some wear and abuse. It has the same characteristics as some boots or dress shoes or leather jackets that looks best with some wear.

Not saying you're are in this category but I could see it being difficult to understand to those who loves to keep their shoes looking brand new or just never wearing it and keeping it DS in the back of their closet.

It's definitely not for everyone, especially for the price, but there is an appeal to it.

The typical person who buys Hender Scheme's probably has a solid shoe rotation that's why sometimes i do not get it when someone buys it for the patina cause chances are that guy will probably wear it sparingly

You guys think SLP will ever make these boots again? They have black leather ones which are nice, but I want tan suede. I wish I bought a pair when they were available.

Last edited:
The typical person who buys Hender Scheme's probably has a solid shoe rotation that's why sometimes i do not get it when someone buys it for the patina cause chances are that guy will probably wear it sparingly

I wouldn't go that far, I mean there are definitely people out there who just buy because they like it but those who likes them for the patina isn't a big problem if they barely wear the shoes, it'll age eventually even if it takes 10 years. Actually you can leave it out of the box and it'll likely develop a patina anyways. But there are definitely many people out there who has a pretty small shoe collection where they just keep a handful of the better shoes. This thread and NTers are probably an exception.

i dont understand the appeal of the hender scheme sneakers. 

It's like raw denim. It will age nicely. I love my pair. Most people want their shoes to look crisp. I like the well aged look. I do have a big rotation so I had to sell my second pair due to the fact I wont be getting around to break them out until I'm guessing 10 years. I plan on putting mini ripple soles on my pair once the time comes.

For those looking to get into Hender Scheme. I suggest to apply the shoe cream before wear. The shoes are legit in the raw form. I never had a leather shoe that came out the box with a pink tint. Its a sight to be had. :smokin

Also I do wear mine every time its sunny. Trying to get a nice tan on them 8)
End of rant. As you can tell, I love my HS

Last edited:
Bulkier boots...

LV Timbs
louis-vuitton-bengale-ankle-boot-shoes--B79Q1PMIHA_PM2_Front%20view.jpg

Rick suede olives

SLP

Kind of liking this SLP officer boots with the Doc Martin-esque sole

Last edited:
It's like raw denim. It will age nicely. I love my pair. Most people want their shoes to look crisp. I like the well aged look. I do have a big rotation so I had to sell my second pair due to the fact I wont be getting around to break them out until I'm guessing 10 years. I plan on putting mini ripple soles on my pair once the time comes.

For those looking to get into Hender Scheme. I suggest to apply the shoe cream before wear. The shoes are legit in the raw form. I never had a leather shoe that came out the box with a pink tint. Its a sight to be had.
smokin.gif

Also I do wear mine every time its sunny. Trying to get a nice tan on them
glasses.gif

End of rant. As you can tell, I love my HS
i had no idea about any of this tbh...would love to see a well worn pair. 

Oh yeah, Rick, mis-typed.
laugh.gif
Didn't notice you said it right over the picture lol.

Anyway heres a pic of the wyatt suede chelsea I got in today.  They do not run big like the other chelsea so I got the wrong size. Overall I like them but not enough to keep even in the correct size. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom