Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aged AF1s (not mine)

They also changed the back tab and laces. I uploaded a pic from my pair from last season I believe

haven't seen any posts on balenciaga pleateds in a while... people still interested in the reds?

Those futures are looking good brotha!

I overdid some spending recently, so I've been on the edge about unloading my black patent w/ white midsole pair, but those are my absolute favorite futures and I don't expect to see them for sale again unless I want to pay flipper prices.

Thanks pal!

Yeah... I paid like 560CAD and 80CAD duties on them - I would never pay pull pop for these cause I wom't get as much wear as I would in the big cities!

Recent pick-ups. Thanks to Sunny for coming through on both of the SL's! Fastest shipping next to Mr.Porter, I don't know how you do it bro!

I'm on a boot hiatus now lol

Also, I sized down to a 43.5 in the BV's (true 45) and they're still too big but they look much better than the flippers I had before when I went true. I'll look for a 43 I guess or return. This color is really nice though! Very much like the khaki CP's in person.

Rex where u find the pics of FW15 Arenas?

My sa from balenciaga sent me a pic over she called em the lipsticks. And i was like the name alone ruins it haha. I stick with my rogues.

The futures pic up top those are fresh real fresh. Still tryna find a good deal so I can cop

You guys think SLP will ever make these boots again? They have black leather ones which are nice, but I want tan suede. I wish I bought a pair when they were available.
i personally think the one on saks and barneys is better....but thats just me? 

Recent pick-ups. Thanks to Sunny for coming through on both of the SL's! Fastest shipping next to Mr.Porter, I don't know how you do it bro!

I'm on a boot hiatus now lol

Also, I sized down to a 43.5 in the BV's (true 45) and they're still too big but they look much better than the flippers I had before when I went true. I'll look for a 43 I guess or return. This color is really nice though! Very much like the khaki CP's in person.
how are the SLP boots? i ordered myself one....so expensive though shipped to australia 

23soles 23soles Glad they worked out Nick. Your collection is looking great and has good balance. Post some shots of the leather studs out in the wild when you get a chance.

Didn't notice you said it right over the picture lol.

Anyway heres a pic of the wyatt suede chelsea I got in today.  They do not run big like the other chelsea so I got the wrong size. Overall I like them but not enough to keep even in the correct size. 
also bought a pair myself and wasnt that fond of them either!

was thinking of returning mine back and buying a pair of SLP jophur boot in brown/camel

what do you think? 

Depends what other boots you have. Did you pick up the tan Chelsea ? I would prob go with the chocolate then

I just find it hard to use a Jordan 4 silhouette everyday no hate but it is just so bulky but the worn in pictures looks so nice

Age has nothing to do with it. Completely based off taste. I'm 23 and wouldn't wear those joints. I'm betting PinoyBoy is older than me and he rocks em just fine.

You can't use factors like that to determine who would/would not wear em.

Age has nothing to do with it. Completely based off taste. I'm 23 and wouldn't wear those joints. I'm betting PinoyBoy is older than me and he rocks em just fine.

You can't use factors like that to determine who would/would not wear em.

What made you think I'm older than you? I'm actually younger than you. I'll take it as a complement :D :rofl:

:lol: honestly I just always assume I'm the youngest. Been like that with school all my life and I regularly hang out with dudes I met from the dressing better thread on NT and they are all in their late 20's/early 30's haha

My b. But I still stand that age is not a factor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom