Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just curious as to why he doesn't respond to messages, I was never concerned with how long he takes to deliver.

Bro y dont you pick up thw phone and call? When you send an email no one has to answer your question on ur time.

People act like these guys are making the boot while watching there email. He has your money and is making the goods of you have a concern pick dat phone up

Bro y dont you pick up thw phone and call? When you send an email no one has to answer your question on ur time.

People act like these guys are making the boot while watching there email. He has your money and is making the goods of you have a concern pick dat phone up

You kids are easily fooled. Bro.

You kids are easily fooled. Bro.
Im a kid who is easily fooled? Really when your the one dropping bread not knowing when your gonna get your merchandise ok.and to scared to call and get answers so u send an email. Cmon man grow up and enjoy waiting on that email response.

Im a kid who is easily fooled? Really when your the one dropping bread not knowing when your gonna get your merchandise ok.and to scared to call and get answers so u send an email. Cmon man grow up and enjoy waiting on that email response.

Yes you are very easily fooled. I own a full scale manufacturing company and am actually thoroughly involved in the fashion industry--I know how long it takes to do something, create something and build something. And I know when someone is being flat out lazy. You can sit there and say he's busy 24/7 but I highly doubt it, especially given that he reads my DM's and ignores them. I will never ignore a person that gave me their money for a product, and I would never expect them to return if I did ignore them.

I'll give it to the guy, my assumption is that since it was the new jodhpur that I ordered and already paid for he isn't responding because he's probably dealing with manufacturing issues and can't quite guarantee a timeframe. He 100% is not too busy to respond to an e-mail or DM after reading it, I'm certain of that.

Yes you are very easily fooled. I own a full scale manufacturing company and am actually thoroughly involved in the fashion industry--I know how long it takes to do something, create something and build something. And I know when someone is being flat out lazy. You can sit there and say he's busy 24/7 but I highly doubt it, especially given that he reads my DM's and ignores them. I will never ignore a person that gave me their money for a product, and I would never expect them to return if I did ignore them.

I'll give it to the guy, my assumption is that since it was the new jodhpur that I ordered and already paid for he isn't responding because he's probably dealing with manufacturing issues and can't quite guarantee a timeframe. He 100% is not too busy to respond to an e-mail or DM after reading it, I'm certain of that.
You talking about the fashion industry got my attention. I'm actually changing my major to textile engineering and have a minor in industrial or fashion design. Could you pm me? I'd love to chop it up with you fambs.

Lol you not the only one to make that assumption. NTers are tripped up when we link in real life and they find that out haha.

But wait...filipino accountant eh? Fug the kicks famb. Got me on a job :nerd:

Yeah!? You know I'm in San Diego, but if you're looking, you know your boy's got you. I love working at the place I'm at right now.

To be honest though, if I was moving to the west coast, I'd be bugging @Retro707
. Dude's in my favorite place, the bay, and he's doing it right. You seen his M4!? Man...
Yeah I know you WC. Just started a new gig in DE a few months back. I'll land a year here for resume sakes then begin to venture.

I for sure will keep you in mind though my bro.

Yeah I know you WC. Just started a new gig in DE a few months back. I'll land a year here for resume sakes then begin to venture.

Definitely not a bad idea man! Never a bad idea to beef up a resume. And if it ever comes time, you know I got you!

Hit me up man, I stay in MD. :D

Say word? Hit my PM famb.

Might be heading to link with a MD NTer soon.

DapperBroLinkUp lives! :smokin

Do ya'll still wear Nikes or Jordans or just wear high-end designer shoes every day.

Can't remember the last time I wore Js. I do still wear Nikes and Adidas and Vans often, mostly for workouts and/or when I get lazy when running errands.

Last edited:
Did Raf Simons drop his mainline sneakers in lieu of his Adidas collab? I've seen his new collection roll in but no sneakers, or is it just too early?

check ur spam emails

Nada, at this point i'm just going to forget about them. If they come in cool, if not, they were cheap anyways. I'm done pissing off his disciples in here.

Like i keep saying, the main issue is he reads my DM's but isnt responding. A simple "60 days" would have been fine, reading and then ignoring after i've ordered is shady, despite what all the neckbeards on here keep saying.

Last edited:
You sound like a disgruntled ex-girlfriend, B.

What makes you think DM is an appropriate means of communication? If you DM Nike do you get a response? No. So what makes this any different?

This is a small-batch operation and the product is being brought to you, the consumer, at an EXTREMELY reasonable price so the least you can do is give the proprietor some room to conduct his business and not smother him.

You sound like a disgruntled ex-girlfriend, B.

What makes you think DM is an appropriate means of communication? If you DM Nike do you get a response? No. So what makes this any different?

This is a small-batch operation and the product is being brought to you, the consumer, at an EXTREMELY reasonable price so the least you can do is give the proprietor some room to conduct his business and not smother him.

Smother? I DM'd him once and e-mailed him once. Clearly you don't own a business. And i'll leave it at that.

(Gave him time to respond too, 8 days to be precise.)

Last edited:
gusy real talk. we are all grown men right?

lets just drop it and move on.

much respect and positive vibes to all!

Smother? I DM'd him once and e-mailed him once. Clearly you don't own a business. And i'll leave it at that.

(Gave him time to respond too, 8 days to be precise.)
Bra i first off i never came to anyone's defense all i simply said was that if u want an answer quickly you should pick up the phone and call rather then waiting on an email response. You say you run a business, clearly its not the sales side of the business bc if u did u wudnt be so hesitant to communicate directly via phone. I was simply giving some advice

When you only send emails and texts u leave yourself open for a slow response or for things to slip through the cracks all together. Again he has your money and its not like you gave him a purhase order with a promised delivery date. You gave him cash.

Hope it works out. But as a business owner myself an email and dm are not great ways to communicate especially when your assumption maybe correct bc if he has no updates why would he respond?

He may have lost your business, but im sure you alone is not going to kill his business either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom