Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't remember the last time I wore Js. I do still wear Nikes and Adidas and Vans often, mostly for workouts and/or when I get lazy when running errands.
Is it because you're getting older? Just turned 21 and about to get rid of my Js. Just gonna wear regular shoes or high end stuff.

Not necessarily because of age, just different styles and aesthetics. Plenty of Jordans and Nikes are awesome but their design aren't the cleanest or simplest. Most are also bulky, like in comparison the SLP SL10H is still the sleeker and more simple version of AJ1s? It also doesn't help that AJs can be hell to get these days.

RFX nailed it.

I never been a fan of Jordan's really. I wanted the shattered backboards and Chicago 1s but no way I'm paying over 300 for them :lol:

I'm in my late 20's and pretty much stopped wearing j's. I still own a lot of pairs but still wear Nike's, mostly wear flyknits or air maxes these day.

Last edited:
I only wear my Black infrared 6s maybe once a moth might have a couple Jays left that I don't use that I should probably sell but I love my vans and Innevas

I just tried on the expresso BV boots and I am amazed with the comfort of them. Size 45.5 fits great. I would probably want the ardoise color first tho. They both would be really nice. But I haven't seen them anywhere in person. First time seeing bv boots was yesterday and they had the size I needed. Tough decision to get what I really like or get what fits but is still also very nice. I doubt Ill see a size 45.5 ardoise anywhere. I didnt realize the sole was rubber on bv. 

I tried on some slp boots size 45 the chocolate brown wyatt too snug would surely need a 46 although I believe the look is aesthetically pleasing to the eye that heel was not comfortable at all to me. I heard it gets better but Idk bros I don't think there for me. 

Late 20's smh

I own maybe 10 pair of jordans down from owning 50-60 last year I decided to sell them as they wouldn't look good with my style. But I own some "good pairs". I don't see myself parting with them but I find myself wearing them way less. As I have really gotten into more designer footwear. SLP sneakers are in for me. But comfort wise Y3 is everything and I like there styles too. Im done buying any designer sneakers for a while I think because I buy it wear it once over a years time and sell it smh. Wasting money because I lose out on every sell. Just sold my black and sl10h worn maybe 3 times for 450 shipped. Crazy thing is now Im seeing so many people wear them on the gram now lol. Swear that always happens lol.

But Im on the hunt for some boots. I wanted SLP boots but its not looking good for due to price and mostly comfort. That toe area does me so wrong lol. BV boots were comfortable. So they may be the move. I have found and CP boots to check out yet. 

Last edited:
Sold all of my Jordan's and most my "hyped" nikes

Early 20's....really just got tired of the culture and all the hoopla

Not like HE sneakers have replaced it tho haha

New pickup. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

Those look nothing like Futures...
Please look at the lacing system and tell me that the leather fold is not somewhat similar to futures.

Granted there are a lot of other features that are in line with other brands but hey, that's the one that jumped out to me at first.

Nada, at this point i'm just going to forget about them. If they come in cool, if not, they were cheap anyways. I'm done pissing off his disciples in here.

Like i keep saying, the main issue is he reads my DM's but isnt responding. A simple "60 days" would have been fine, reading and then ignoring after i've ordered is shady, despite what all the neckbeards on here keep saying.

:\ I admit though, I wish I still lived in my parent's house so i can just search gif's all day and not have a life.

Good things come to those that wait.

Those literally look like something the cat woman from Michael Keaton batman would wear.

Last edited:
Brioni joins in on the sneaker-biz
I would really like those if they didn't have that hidden placket lacing but instead had normal lace holes.  It wouldn't need those metal grommets for all of them either, that's fine for the top 2.  They're really nice overall.  Is that a perforated B on the side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom