Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd honestly cop your pair Brian. I just have too much tan as is
laugh.gif
My dude, if you change your mind and want them, lemme know. Homie price for sure. Same with the homie @echau cuz we're all the same size.

Last edited:

Sz 43/10us. My SEF's are 42.5 (as per Lian's suggestions) and the do feel like 43.
Please don't tell me it size big? (Sigh)

I'm usually a 11.5 and I ordered just that 44.5.

I got the cropped.  Depending on the outcome, I am going for a second pair.

I just got my SEF jodhpurs in the mail on Monday and thought they came out great. Very personalized, high quality, and incredible product for the price. I'm just kind of kicking myself for not waiting for the cropped version...
PICS!

[thread="4540"]Quote:[/thread]
I'm 42 CP and went 42.5. We'll see.

That seems right because I think I remember dudes going full size down on CP, 1/2 down on SEF...

Sounds right to me. My 40 SEF is slightly big. My 39 CP are perfect. Asked Lian if a 39.5 is available since I only saw 39 and 40 and he said,

It all depends on customer demand to be honest. If it reaches a certain number of requests for it. Each size is quite costly for last and pattern making. I don´t think however it will be available in the nearest future. But I have made an note of your e-mail Keith and will inform you if it will be available ahead.

Not sure if I want to order a 39 on the next batch and have them not fit since I'm already stuck with a pair that doesn't fit right now.

Also curious as to just how costly, "quite costly", is :lol:

Last edited:
Sounds right to me. My 40 SEF is slightly big. My 39 CP are perfect. Asked Lian if a 39.5 is available since I only saw 39 and 40 and he said,
Not sure if I want to order a 39 on the next batch and have them not fit since I'm already stuck with a pair that doesn't fit right now.

i found them very easy to stretch by putting on like 6 pairs of socks and putting them on then heating them a bit with a blow dryer and just letting them cool on my feet for an hour or so.

i found them very easy to stretch by putting on like 6 pairs of socks and putting them on then heating them a bit with a blow dryer and just letting them cool on my feet for an hour or so.

Good to know. Makes me feel better about trying a 39. Thanks man.

Full size run up on YSL.com  If you want these act quick they will be gone by afternoon my guess. Remember ysl only offers store credit for returns, unless they changed their policy in the last 5 months. 

ugh. now I wish I waited for those wyatt's

double up on cigar suede for me is essentially pointless

@Pinoy732  Def pointless to have the two.  You would be basically paying 1k for a stacked heel. Im not sure which one I like better.  The smaller heel is easier to wear for sure. 

Also noticed that the shaft on the wyatt has been redesigned to be much narrower like the 2013 model. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom