Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great cop Brian. How's that 40 sole working out for you?
Thanks homie!

At first, I was thinking, "Damn, these are so much taller than I thought," and then I saw that the dude I bought em from not only did a half-sole topy (which I probably too would have done), but also added a 1/3 inch thick topy on the heel! I ended up using a knife to pry that thing off and it felt much better after. It was as if I was wearing a 50mm heel.

Last edited:
SEF's new colour swatches so it on KTT Tobacco in middle

HDyJc2M.jpg

Grey 

v2okiXU.jpg

So what would be closer to SLP's Tan or Tobacco?

Definitely should be weary of sending first. I'm surprised when dudes on here do it with me. I'm good money but still, trust no one you haven't dealt with previously online

I don't understand this logic, unless a middle man is used when trading. When doing a trade, if both parties this point of view, then the transaction will never happen. Someone always has to send first.

I appreciate the input my dudes. Trust me, I mentioned this to him. He was a slick talker. Either way, it's too late now and I just wanted to warn everyone in here about this guy.

How old are you? Not trying to be offensive, but IDK how someone you never met was able to talk you out of your gut instinct, which seemingly would of protected you in the long run.

I don't understand this logic, unless a middle man is used when trading. When doing a trade, if both parties this point of view, then the transaction will never happen. Someone always has to send first.
How old are you? Not trying to be offensive, but IDK how someone you never met was able to talk you out of your gut instinct, which seemingly would of protected you in the long run.
I'm 28 years old.

In the end, there's no excuse for me trusting a stranger, but after he contacted me, he proved his validity by exchanging messages back and forth between his ebay profile, which had over 500 feedback, at 100%, more than 300 of which was as a seller. He was obviously knowledgeable about SLP products, and seemed no different than anyone in here.

It's my fault for wanting to trust people. It's a flaw of mine and it got the better of me in this situation.

You trusted me and I held it down :smile:

Eem rushed to the PO after work to make sure your pair got sent out.

You trusted me and I held it down
smile.gif

Eem rushed to the PO after work to make sure your pair got sent out.
This.

And I've never met Adrian in person, or better yet, any of the guys in here. But I can say that him, along with some of the other dudes in here are guys I'd consider friends.

Make of that what you will. In the end, I know I still got played, so...

I just completed a trade with a stranger in fb group, we were doing a size swap of a $5k jacket and he sent me his jacket first only base on my word and a couple of mods in that group. I'm not trying to say if its right or wrong to trust someone, I personally wont even think about sending mine out first. But I do respect and appreciated the level of trust he have in me, you just can't find this kind of trust around you anymore now a days. Again, I'm not saying what he did was smart or right or wrong, but just very true and genuine. We really need more people like this in this world. I'm sure Brian is a true stand up guy too, I don't know him very well but I can tell just by his post and a few pm back and forth with him. Sorry to here the lost bro but please don't loose your trust in people! just try to play safer next time haha

Who makes these calls on colors and patterns. Seems like everyone is on the same page every season.

Last edited:
I just completed a trade with a stranger in fb group, we were doing a size swap of a $5k jacket and he sent me his jacket first only base on my word and a couple of mods in that group. I'm not trying to say if its right or wrong to trust someone, I personally wont even think about sending mine out first. But I do respect and appreciated the level of trust he have in me, you just can't find this kind of trust around you anymore now a days. Again, I'm not saying what he did was smart or right or wrong, but just very true and genuine. We really need more people like this in this world. I'm sure Brian is a true stand up guy too, I don't know him very well but I can tell just by his post and a few pm back and forth with him. Sorry to here the lost bro but please don't loose your trust in people! just try to play safer next time haha
Defintely. Safety will absolutely be top priority.

And thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.

I never order from them but these look really nice and the price is good too, http://everydayhero.se/products

Did anyone ever end up ordering from these guys? I just placed an order on a whim since I needed a cheap black leather boot for the fall/winter (not a chelsea since you fools are playing them to death) and I was always intrigued by the inverted heel.

I guess I'll report back when they come in.

My man echau always killin' it.

Thanks man. Sorry to hear about your bad transaction, but at the end of the day, it's a lesson learned even if it's a tough one.

I wish I could take those patent Futures off your hands, but I've been purposely limiting my personal spending. It's tough, but I've been meaning to for a while. After my daughter was born, I said I was gonna go full dad mode with the dad jeans and Air Monarchs. It's inevitable right?

LMAO Monarchs are ramped at the church I go to, completing the look with the dad jeans. 

PS The Barneys checkered vans I got were horrendous lol.  I still think the picture made them look inviting. 

LMAO Monarchs are ramped at the church I go to, completing the look with the dad jeans. 

PS The Barneys checkered vans I got were horrendous lol.  I still think the picture made them look inviting. 
Did you get the white/black ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom