Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEF Cropped Jodhpurs came in today really pleased, will probably cop Chelsea and Jodhpurs this month.

I asked this before but I don't think I got an answer but the SEFs comes with rubber soles, is there any option where you can ask them to put them on before shipping it out? Even for an extra price?

I asked this before but I don't think I got an answer but the SEFs comes with rubber soles, is there any option where you can ask them to put them on before shipping it out? Even for an extra price?
I'm sure if u hit Lian up they would do it. I'll be asking for that once the grey options drop. still undecided on another chelsea or maybe size zip

Those jodhpurs look good. Excited to get my pair. It's a shame the calf leather cropped jodhpurs look so bad though - wanted a pair until pics started popping up the other day.

:x

Still waiting for futures to go on sale.

I tried the replica mid straps on today realized they were not for me at all

Crazy, SLP added pins to the canvas vans eras and they're charging $2700 for it and it's actually almost soldout?

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken Mr 100 has a pair of $7,000 loubs. That was the craziest thing I've ever seen in here. Aside from when Nick Cannon diamond studded his shoes and they were a million dollars or something.

If I'm not mistaken Mr 100 has a pair of $7,000 loubs. That was the craziest thing I've ever seen in here. Aside from when Nick Cannon diamond studded his shoes and they were a million dollars or something.
those 7000 louboutin were at least made of alligator and somewhat worth it. Those vans with pins on em are just straight up ridiculous. They look like a cheaper version of vans. Something a hipster would buy at payless and throw on the vote Democrat and end racism in America pins on

Whew... Those are super nice but DAMN. Do you plan to wear them or are they a collectors piece for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom