Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEF Cropped Jodhpurs came in today really pleased, will probably cop Chelsea and Jodhpurs this month.

So...did they ever send you a shipping confirmation or anything?

jason of Beverly hills did the diamonds on the tom fords

ooo ok

i wonder if nick really spent 2m on them

i mean thats ridiculous, i wouldnt have thought any less if he even used some high quality gem lab synthetic diamonds if thats the look he wanted for the show

wonder if they are just in a closet now, wild.

edit:

Reportedly, Carey was worth an estimated $150 million while Nick Cannon was worth a comparatively meager $500,000

who knows...

Last edited:
I feel like I remember him showing them in his closet after the show on some type of mtv cribs type of series.

He probably never wears them- just got them as a novelty item that'll keep people talking.

NT sre if srs. Nick Cannon has been in the game since Jesus was a boy and you think he only has 500 racks ?

I dont know how much Nick Cannon is worth even if he is considered an A lister, or maybr a B?, That was taken from one link.

Cannon also runs his own radio show and an MTV comedy sketch show. His net worth is $20 million. Carey has a net worth of $510 million largely because of her extremely successful music career and various endorsement deals over the years.

Here goes another example, so who knows.

2m shoes still wild though lol

Last edited:
Here you go..

Just pulled them out the other day while cleaning the closet...

The price is just crazy, they match well with the croc leather RO jacket a couple seasons ago which retail for $50K or something like that. Ballin' :smokin

100 killing it with them loubs.

Poverty heels for me today

The 2M shoes I've seen floating around in Jason of BH showrooms. Once in his Vegas showroom another in the Beverly Wilshire shop. I think it's more marketing than a custom shoe.

^^ agreed.

They were featured on 2 Chainz YouTube series for GQ. If y'all haven't already, check out the rest of the episodes, great way to waste time.

Not sure if it is linked to my Saks account but I got 20% coupon there that expires today: SAKS**MB8K77

Replace ** with Seventy nine

Unfortunately a ton of restrictions:

Designer Exclusions (Certain categories of merchandise are excluded): 3.1 Phillip Lim, 3.1 Phillip Lim Initials, A Detacher, Acne Studios, Akris, Akris Punto, Alexander McQueen, Alexander Wang, Alexandre Birman, Altuzarra, AMI, Ann Demeulemeester, Antonio Berardi, Anya Hindmarch, Aquilano Rimondi, Azzedine Alaia, Balmain, Belstaff, Bottega Veneta, Brian Atwood, Brian Reyes, Brunello Cucinelli, Burberry, Burberry Prorsum, Cartier, Celine, Chanel, Charlotte Olympia, Charvet , Chloe, Christian Dior, Christian Louboutin, Christian Siriano, Christophe Lemaire, Christopher Kane, Church's, Comme des Garcons, Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons, Costume National, Creatures of the Wind, David Yurman, Dee Ocleppo, Degrees of Freedom, Derek Lam, Dolce & Gabbana, Doo. Ri, Elena Ghisellini, Emilio Pucci, Ethan K, Fendi, GIAMBA, Giambattista Valli, Giorgio Armani, Giuseppe Zanotti, Givenchy, Gryson, Gucci, Haider Ackermann, Halston Heritage, Herve Leger, Iceberg, ISAIA, Issey Miyake, Jason Wu, Jean Paul Gaultier, Jerome Dreyfuss, Jimmy Choo, Junya Watanabe, Kara Ross, KENZO, Khirma Eliazov, Kiton, Lanvin, Love Moschino, Maison Margiela, Maison Martin Margiela, Maison Martin Margiela MM6, Malone Souliers, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs, Marcelo Burlon, Marco de Vincenzo, Marni, Marsell, Martin Grant, MCM, Michael Kors, MICHAEL MICHAEL KORS, Miu Miu, Mont Blanc, Moschino, Moschino Cheap And Chic, MSGM, Nancy Gonzalez, Narciso Rodriguez, Nicholas Kirkwood, Nina Ricci, Oscar de la Renta, Paul Andrew, Peter Pilotto, Peter Som, Pierre Hardy, Prada, Prada Sport, Proenza Schouler, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Blue Label, Ralph Lauren Collection, Reed Krakoff, Rene Caovilla, Richard Chai, Rick Owens, Rick Owens DKSHDW, Rick Owens Lilies, Robert Clergerie, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Sacai, Saint Laurent, Salvatore Ferragamo, Sara Battaglia, Sergio Rossi, Shinola, Simone Rocha, Sonia Rykiel, Sophie Hulme, Stella McCartney, Sydney Evan, T by Alexander Wang, Tabitha Simmons, Tamara Mellon , Thakoon, The Row, Thom Browne, Tod's, Tomas Maier, UGG Australia, Valentino, Yohji Yamamoto, Zac Posen, Zegna, Zero + Maria Cornejo. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom