Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of MMM

TBS has automatic 20% off and don't forget they already lower price w vat

this is one of the highlight deals of the holiday every year for me.

staring at OG GATs or Lanvin cap toe for 253 shippes

don't skip this one fellas 

they deduct 20% VAT all the time, the sale is an additional 20% off taken once product is added to cart.

Dope factory has a 40% off code, they also deduct VAT, and there are the usual deals but even cheaper.

they deduct 20% VAT all the time, the sale is an additional 20% off taken once product is added to cart.

Dope factory has a 40% off code, they also deduct VAT, and there are the usual deals but even cheaper.

Is there a code for Dope Factory?

EDIT

Found it on their instagram. The code is BLK40%

Although their site is acting funny for me right now, so I can't use it...

Last edited:
^^^ I was just looking at them on IG and they are really crazy, very special hand made shoes. A true collector item.

I love my Hender Scheme IVs but these just aren't doing it for me. I would of bought them had they put the scales like on the solars and plats instead of what they did with the red octobers. Also, the shape just doesn't look right. For those who copped, please post pictures when they're in. Veg tan leather is :smokin

My weak pear. Excuse the crappy pic.

Hoping to get to this color after the summer season.

Last edited:

Is there a code for Dope Factory?

EDIT

Found it on their instagram. The code is BLK40%

Although their site is acting funny for me right now, so I can't use it...
suppose to not be active till tomorrow.

Damn, those HS gats look great! Where you pick them up?

Kev, I almost bought those geos you posted.  That color is real nice. 

Would have gotten some GAT from Tresbien if they had my size. Sale price on ssense is basically retail price on tresbien unfortunately.

forward elyse walker had a bunch of gats on sale in good sizes for $280, and the OkiNi code works on Margielas as well. Comeout to $242 shipped to US.

Kev, I am a size 45.  I saw them in the presale for like $550 or something.  Didn't pull the trigger, will probably regret down the road.

Thanks for the info on tres bien.  I did pretty well there. Picked up some CP lows and acne coat. 20% VAT discount plus black friday 20%. CP came to $238 each so its a pretty good pick up. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom