Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sales this time around were pretty solid.  I was tempted to check out on a bunch of items, but I'm trying not to buy anymore shoes until I start wearing all my other ones.  I did grab onto the red CP mid achilles, which were only $190--insane price.

End has the better price but customs could change that, if I recall correctly didn't someone in here, have a Plug to get HS from Japan, at a much better price than the US retailers or am I mistaken?

Also would I be correct in assuming if I am a size US8 that I would need to buy the HS GAT's in a size 4? To get the correct sizing, Thank you.

:smile:

End has the better price but customs could change that, if I recall correctly didn't someone in here, have a Plug to get HS from Japan, at a much better price than the US retailers or am I mistaken?

Also would I be correct in assuming if I am a size US8 that I would need to buy the HS GAT's in a size 4? To get the correct sizing, Thank you.

:smile:

You just need to use a proxy service when ordering from a Japanese online retailer since most if not all only ship within japan. The Japanese yen is weak compared to the USD which will make prices a lot cheaper even with the proxy fees and shipping. PM Me if you have questions.

SLP combat boots from Farfetch got a tad creasing in the left shoe [emoji]128530[/emoji]...... Pretty sure I'm still going to keep though

Can't see it from a distance

Combat boots are looking good bro.
Creasing doesn't look too severe but that's your call.
I like those boots a lot.

Yeah, it's subjective but I think I understand how the royals could be perceived as more versatile. Red is kind of a louder color in general and less likely to blend into a subtle look. Whereas, Royal isn't dull at all but the color blue tends to pop a bit less and has a greater chance of blending into a subtle look, since blue is often a base color in looks, if that makes sense.

I need to find those Royal sl10/H for under retail....I've got the black/red & black/gold pair for $430 a piece

how does customs charges work? i was thinking about ordering some giuseppes from ssense for $435 .. how much would the customs charge be?

thanks for any info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom