Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anywhere with SLP hazelnut fringes on sale? I swear I seen a spot  posted here few months ago but wait too long smh

I can't stop wearing these but it's starting to show :frown:

What's a fair price to ask for these? Size 40, OG leather, no box, no extra laces, worn a lot but good shape (some heel drag). Haven't worn them since spring/summer sometime so I'm gonna sell them.

those have decent wear an couldve been had DS many times for good prices if a person looked

i really dont know id say under 400 and that includes shipped, thats a personal opinion though

Could be nice with work attire

Last edited:
Yeah I understand that much, my guy just doesn't keep me informed. I had to wait 6 days for the initial email response from him and he never responded to my question on if I had to removed all my wish list items or if I could just tell him which ones I wanted to buy.

JackStacks, Check your PM

those have decent wear an couldve been had DS many times for good prices if a person looked

i really dont know id say under 400 and that includes shipped, thats a personal opinion though

Could be nice with work attire
dsm ny had those or some joints that looked similar for 40% off

Damn I might need to change reps. My guy hasn't told me ****.

Yea my rep has been telling me straight up Mr Porter didn't order any pairs both times I asked him... he also said 350s are getting delayed to Jan
my rep, only responds to me when i want to place an order?  still have yet to get any of the weekly preview items, and no response to the 750 question at all..
mean.gif

Ok ok ok. I mean it this time. Minimalism will begin in 2016.

Final high end purchase of the year since I don't count Yeezys as high end

Thank you to the [emoji]128268[/emoji]

Who is your Rep Nupe05? J as well lol.
and you know it!!  how are you guys dealing with him?.. what really sucks.. im trying to purchase things on a regular basis, and can't get him to respond, typically i need to know the fit on items.. Took me 2 weeks to get him to respond for my first order 

Last edited:
Ok ok ok. I mean it this time. Minimalism will begin in 2016.

Final high end purchase of the year since I don't count Yeezys as high end

Thank you to the [emoji]128268[/emoji]

probably my favorite purchase of the year...... even though my left shoe came with slight creasing :smh: ........... speaking of... anybody know a method to get creasing out?

and you know it!!  how are you guys dealing with him?.. what really sucks.. im trying to purchase things on a regular basis, and can't get him to respond, typically i need to know the fit on items.. Took me 2 weeks to get him to respond for my first order 

it seems like he is doing this to every clients. I have to ask him to send me preview every time, he never replied in a timely matter. I talk to FC right from the beginning cause I feel like this is a scam, then he finally reach out to me and said he will start sending me previews, after one preview, I either have to ask or I wont get it at all. I have to talk to FC again about this or I would like my money back if they refuse to do anything, and report them to better business bureau

Last edited:
it seems like he is doing this to every clients. I have to ask him to send me preview every time, he never replied in a timely matter. I talk to FC right from the beginning cause I feel like this is a scam, then he finally reach out to me and said he will start sending me previews, after one preview, I either have to ask or it everything or I wont get it at all. I have to talk to FC again about this or I would like my money back if they refuse to do anything, and report them to better business bureau
Had a feeling he was going to be an issue, but didnt expect it to be on this level..  he's crapping on everyone..  what i don't want to happen is that i miss a potential release because he just flat out ignores me..   I've sent, Text, emails, called... one day he actually answered and i was able to place my order..  

Anyone here who doesn't have J?

Maybe i can pass my email along and have the previews forwarded to me from their rep,  He11 I'll place my orders with them if need be

Had a feeling he was going to be an issue, but didnt expect it to be on this level..  he's crapping on everyone..  what i don't want to happen is that i miss a potential release because he just flat out ignores me..   I've sent, Text, emails, called... one day he actually answered and i was able to place my order..  

Anyone here who doesn't have J?

Maybe i can pass my email along and have the previews forwarded to me from their rep,  He11 I'll place my orders with them if need be
Yea I had to call him on private number *67 for him to pick up. It's like he looks at the caller ID and ignores the call or something. Yea I've only been sent 2 previews and he promised me multiple times that he would send it to me on a regular basis. The other rep responded: "Traditionally we don’t move clients from one Personal Shopper to another, as we are a very small group. I do know that with the holidays, occasionally we tend be somewhat overwhelmed by correspondence from clients. I will definitely speak with Jorge and ensure that we are increasing our communication with our Founders members and that you are getting the full benefits of our Personal Shopping program."

Yea I had to call him on private number *67 for him to pick up. It's like he looks at the caller ID and ignores the call or something. Yea I've only been sent 2 previews and he promised me multiple times that he would send it to me on a regular basis. The other rep responded: "Traditionally we don’t move clients from one Personal Shopper to another, as we are a very small group. I do know that with the holidays, occasionally we tend be somewhat overwhelmed by correspondence from clients. I will definitely speak with Jorge and ensure that we are increasing our communication with our Founders members and that you are getting the full benefits of our Personal Shopping program."
what day does the preview items typically go out? i have yet to receive any.. i'll call/email,and text him tomorrow and everyday until i get him or the preview.. and will continue that routine until he does it without the hassling by me.. 

what day does the preview items typically go out? i have yet to receive any.. i'll call/email,and text him tomorrow and everyday until i get him or the preview.. and will continue that routine until he does it without the hassling by me.. 
Honestly, I would contact FC end to see if they can help out since the MrP end doesn't seem to help. I think during our first phone call he said that they go out Wednesday and Friday, but I've never gotten it at the normally scheduled times.

They are supposes to send out preview twice a week , I think Friday for Tues launch and Weds for Friday launch, but even he send you the preview whats good if he won't reply when you trying to place an order lol? Seriously, that guy should be fired, he is not doing his job at all period.

Honestly, I would contact FC end to see if they can help out since the MrP end doesn't seem to help. I think during our first phone call he said that they go out Wednesday and Friday, but I've never gotten it at the normally scheduled times.
They are supposes to send out preview twice a week , I think Friday for Tues launch and Weds for Friday launch, but even he send you the preview whats good if he won't reply when you trying to place an order lol? Seriously, that guy should be fired, he is not doing his job at all period.
Yes thats been my biggest issue is just placing an order and getting fitting advice.. tomorrow i'll blow him up.. if that gets no where, then its FC

Recent pickup.. $350, lowest I've gotten pleated for so far. I too need mints in a 44 :smh: , looking bleak, got red, white, black, violet, mint would complete the set for the colors i like.

You eat well. Repped. :pimp: try keep an eye out for me if any DS size 40's pop up, I'll keep an eye out for you on the 44's.

No my question was how long have pleated been out because arenas been out for so long now. You answered me with 2013.

I wish I got em when i could have o well

Black 750 all that matter right now lol and so far prices are higher than Balenciaga Pleat Mints, dude I know doing pre orders for 2k :smh:

Pimp you def need the Mints it's only right. It's def possible might have to just throw an offer out to someone.

I swear Mr. 100 posted some on his IG not even long ago in our size.

Yes I remember him stating he may have something coming in, in the near future, I messaged him on here but he never pm'd me back, do you know his IG Handle by any chance? Repped.

If I get my hands on some DS mints I'll be so happy. I have wanted them for so long. :lol:

They were crisp actually, all my pairs have been about 550 and under, was trying to stay on that path :frown:

I stand corrected. The recent $350 steal wasn't a one off, you didn't just get lucky I see, You eat very well. :pimp:

ssense sale is up to 70% off. They have really good prices on future lows in most colorways, many sizes available.

https://www.ssense.com/en-us/men/sale/maison-margiela/shoes

Repped.

Damn

Yea you did good on your hunt!

Understatement :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom