Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barney's and Mr. P look like a fail already.

Wow those all red arenas look dope.

Idk why people are hating on it all of a sudden.

[emoji]128516[/emoji]

Yes thats been my biggest issue is just placing an order and getting fitting advice.. tomorrow i'll blow him up.. if that gets no where, then its FC
Jorge is also my rep. He sent me three previews and hasn't sent the most recent 3 in a row. I've emailed and "texted" him and he has not responded. The previews were the primary reason I signed up for the FC. Jorge is washed. 

Here is the 10% off sale for sneakerboy: FW15EXTRA10

Good deals on gats, $215 shipped.

Last edited:

Jorge is also my rep. He sent me three previews and hasn't sent the most recent 3 in a row. I've emailed and "texted" him and he has not responded. The previews were the primary reason I signed up for the FC. Jorge is washed. 

i'm just gonna go blast FC.. until something changes.. called,texted email today... NOTHING...
mean.gif

i'm just gonna go blast FC.. until something changes.. called,texted email today... NOTHING...:smh:

Jorge is definitely not responding, I think the only way to change things is put the pressure on FC. I wonder if I can contact my CC company and cancel the membership since its not delivering at all.

Jorge is definitely not responding, I think the only way to change things is put the pressure on FC. I wonder if I can contact my CC company and cancel the membership since its not delivering at all.
just sent a lengthy email, describing my experience thus far... I encourage everyone to do the same.. enough complaints about this.. something will change 

Does anyone know if these are both the same shoes with different lighting or did they come in both a grey suede and also a white suede model? 

Last edited:
Do those both say mens ? ^^

Having issues checking out on Sneakerboy, anyone else having similar issues?

Nvm, I was paying with Discover and they don't accept Discover so I was being redirected, placed my order.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom